Christmas Boxes (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Genie asked that someone post photos of the spoilers she put on fb to MUT, so here I am! (I edited the photos for easier viewing)

xmas1.jpg

xmas2.jpg

xmas3.jpg

xmas4.jpg

I'm pleased so see Shara Shara skin care rather than makeup. I'm slightly bummed that I box # 1 sold out before before I could buy it.

Actually pleased with both of them! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll use every single item and there are no repeats so good enough for me. (My expectations have gotten so low after the past few boxes...especially that horrible oh my lips one...)

Pretty interested in how an asian deodorant would be like O.O

Actually like both of these boxes .im happy and I learnt to keep away from Facebook groups as they are never happy with anything . And the drama is rediculous tbh. Love the make up box and skincare is a box what will all be used so can't complain.

I like both boxes! ^^ For 23 dollar boxes, I think they are great! ^^

The makeup one is better than expected! ^^

Some nice brands too!

My tracking hasn't updated since leaving Incheon (and would surely have reached land by now). Was hoping I'd get it tomorrow but that's looking like it won't happen :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm out on Monday and Tuesday as well so hope the DHL guy leaves it with a neighbour rather than leaving a card as the depot miles away and I won't get them for ages if that's the case. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't really like to comment when I havnt ordered the boxes but I would not have been happy if I had ordered these two boxes

OK, I may be easy to please since these are my first memeboxes ever, but I'm pretty happy with everything so far (haven't really tested anything but the ice cream lip balm, which would be great if my puppy didn't think it needed to be removed from my lips).  The mirror is freaking weird, though. I kind of went into this assuming there'd be a product or two I didn't like but that the value would be covered by what I did, and that seems like it'll be about right. Definitely would like to swap the perfume I got out for another scent - haven't even opened it, but I really dislike iris scented stuff. 

Asians in general don't smell compared to westerners, therefor they don't wear deodarant. I was always told to bring my own deodarant when visiting Asia. So I am already counting on that product being mehh and useless :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back