Circles under my eyes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_rolleyes.gif
Good morning All!

I have been waking up with dark circles under my eyes. It started a few months ago...I just turned 51...aarrgghhh! I do get enough sleep at nite so that is definately not the problem. I am trying to find something that will fade these circles...something that works!

Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Pinkymarz
icon_rolleyes.gif
Good morning All!
I have been waking up with dark circles under my eyes. It started a few months ago...I just turned 51...aarrgghhh! I do get enough sleep at nite so that is definately not the problem. I am trying to find something that will fade these circles...something that works!

Any suggestions?

Hi Pinky, I'm the same age, so don't feel bad - you're not alone!! At least you Sleep, I only put in about 4 hrs a night & have been like this for the past 25 years!! It doesn't bother me ~ However, short of a miracle plastic surgery technique, or wishing upon a star, I don't know of any real solutiions to permenently get rid of undereye circles. I've been using Elizabeth Grant's products.
Personally I have not found anything that actually helped to remove dark circles under the eyes from any store.

So, I figured I'd try Elizabeth Grant's products from TV, I just put a dab on under my eyes overnight, so that during the day I do not need to use it. I am extremely pleased with it as it has lightened under the eyes a lot and firmed the area. Worth every penny. I also have her dark circle concealer, which I sometimes put on with my moisturizer in the AM, then the foundation over that....

It contains Vitamin K and Torricelumn Pur which is minerals. . I buy online at the shopping channel.

Oh Wow Karen...first of all thanks for answering my post....I don't really mind being 51...I kinda like that I'm all over with going thru the challenging years of my life! Now it's down hill all the way!!! LOL

I've seen Elizabeth Grant on Shop at Home....never tried her products though..maybe I'll give the eye cream a whirl.

Second of all...where oh where did you get the lipstick graphic? I have been admiring that for sometime now. Glad to meet you!

Originally Posted by Pinkymarz Oh Wow Karen...first of all thanks for answering my post....I don't really mind being 51...I kinda like that I'm all over with going thru the challenging years of my life! Now it's down hill all the way!!! LOL
I've seen Elizabeth Grant on Shop at Home....never tried her products though..maybe I'll give the eye cream a whirl.

Second of all...where oh where did you get the lipstick graphic? I have been admiring that for sometime now. Glad to meet you!

Oh I ordered her Moisterizer, Night & Eye Creams too....lol I really like them -and as far as the lipstick graphic....I downloaded www.smileycentral.com - they're bigger smiley's and cute emoticons...and looking for a "beauty thing" to add to mine, I just typed in "lipstick" in their search....try it.

Thanks Kim,

I received some free samples of Arbonne's RE9 eye cream and it seemed to work but never ordered anything. I think I should give it a try. You are the queen of skin care questions Kim.....Thanks!

Originally Posted by K*O* Hi Pinky, I'm the same age, so don't feel bad - you're not alone!! At least you Sleep, I only put in about 4 hrs a night & have been like this for the past 25 years!! It doesn't bother me ~ However, short of a miracle plastic surgery technique, or wishing upon a star, I don't know of any real solutiions to permenently get rid of undereye circles. I've been using Elizabeth Grant's products.
Personally I have not found anything that actually helped to remove dark circles under the eyes from any store.

So, I figured I'd try Elizabeth Grant's products from TV, I just put a dab on under my eyes overnight, so that during the day I do not need to use it. I am extremely pleased with it as it has lightened under the eyes a lot and firmed the area. Worth every penny. I also have her dark circle concealer, which I sometimes put on with my moisturizer in the AM, then the foundation over that....

It contains Vitamin K and Torricelumn Pur which is minerals. . I buy online at the shopping channel.

HI I'M NEW
icon_wink.gif
i WAS RESEARCHING - Torricelumn - & FOUND THIS SITE! aT FIRST I SAW THE OLDER POSTS - ASKING WHERE THEY COULD FIND eLIZABETH GRANTS PRODUCTS - AND SINCE SHE'S ON THIS WEEKEND - SHOP AT HOME CHANNEL - THOUGHT I'D LET ANYONE INTERESTED HAVE THIS INFO.

THEN I CAME ACROSS YOUR POST/INFO. RE; DARK CIRCLES
icon_cool.gif
- WOULD YOU LET ME KNOW WHICH SPECIFIC PRODUCT OF GRANT'S THAT YU ARE USING FOR THE EYES. IT WAS NICE TO HEAR YOU ARE SEEING SOME RESULTS.

NICE TO MEET EVERYONE!

Latest posts

Back