Circular Swap- Round #2 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I got everyone. Please let me know if I missed anyone. I'm still trying to see if we can fit in the medium box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are pictures of the items that were in the box when it got there. The pictures really don't do justice. There are so many items!!

IMG_7702.jpg

IMG_7701.jpg

IMG_7700.jpg

Here are the items I took:

circular swap.jpg

and here is the picture of the items I put in minus 2 items that didn't fit (xed out in the picture)

IMG_6727.JPG

Here is a picture of the box ready to go

circular swap 2 picture.jpg

I'm back from my trip!  So glad the box arrived during my absence and that you found stuff you wanted in it.  Totally in for the next round and looking forward to it!

I just got notice from USPS that the box arrived, so it will be waiting for me when I get home. I'm working late today due to a client crisis, so will be tomorrow evening before I get a chance to play box textris with it, so I will post pics then.

My goal is to get it mailed out by Friday as I want to get it to the next in line to keep the fun going!

The rules are the same this round, too. Pictures when the box arrives and pictures of what you take and what's going in. Make sure to keep communicating about the box status and PM the next person in line for address and to send tracking info.

Also no perfumes or nail polishes since USPS requires those to go ground.

I just got home and opened the box, below is the picture. 

There is sparkly dust all over some of the items, one of the jars (Bella Pierre) had the lid come unscrewed a little. It was in a bag, but sadly the bag had a tear in it. I will clean everything up and put the gently used stuff in a new bag. 

It will probably be tomorrow night before I can go through the box, I'll post pics and then PM @DorotaD to get address and mail on Friday.

mut swap round2.jpg

so sorry to hear the dust was everywhere. Thank you so much for cleaning it up.

I was up late yet again (I'm an insomniac) so decided to go through the box, wow there is a lot of stuff in there! I'll post pics in the morning of what I am taking out and adding in. It's definitely getting interesting trying to put stuff in this box!

I have sent a pm this morning to @DorotaD to get her address, and should be mailing the box out tomorrow. 

Question for everyone after me on the list...do any of you use self tanners?

I have full size stuff from NKDSKN (somehow my pale self got on their PR list) but I don't want to waste space if no one wants it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The rules are the same this round, too. Pictures when the box arrives and pictures of what you take and what's going in. Make sure to keep communicating about the box status and PM the next person in line for address and to send tracking info.

Also no perfumes or nail polishes since USPS requires those to go ground.
It's also important to mention that nail polish remover, anything in an aerosol can, hair sprays (including some salt/beach sprays that contain alcohol), body sprays and anything that has alcohol in the first 5 ingredients and a runny consistency are also required to be shipped ground because they are considered hazardous materials.

These items have a high flash point and can easily be ignited while in flight under the right circumstances. If USPS catches these, the sender can be fined a whole lot of money.

Source:trained in shipping/handling hazardous materials. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm reposting the rules from our last round. I should have posted them in this thread before the round started so my bad. Better late than never, right?? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Thanks @@Bizgirlva for compiling these rules last time. I added some verbiage regarding PMs.

Circular swap rules:

Everyone must be willing to pay for the shipping of the box to the next person, with tracking and you must communicate with the group (box arrive, shipping, tracking number, what you took, what you added etc., etc.) that not only helps everyone keep and eye on things but keeps things fun! 

Post as soon as you get the box. 

Send it on within 5 days, taking longer than 5 days (without any communication with the group will probably result in being excluded from future swaps)

PM the next one to get the box with tracking number (again no tracking number could result in being excluded in the future)

Post at least one picture of items you're taking and and one picture of the items you're adding.

If the next person in line doesn't respond to PMs/address requests within 48 hours, your turn will be skipped. (to assure you don't miss PMs, please make sure your email notifications are turned on for PMs inside your profile). We cannot have the box hold up for lack of communication. Failure to respond can result being excluded from future rounds. If you are out of town or have something else going on during your turn, please communicate the situation with the group and we can make arrangements by switching an order etc.

Thank you all for being part of this round and making it so fun!!

Latest posts

Back