Circular Swap- Round #2 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for the delay! My husband surprised me with a babymoon so I've been out of town and without Internet.

I am mailing to reija in the AM. I will have photos then too!

Also, I had to throw one small ulta eyeshadow quad away because it was totally busted. I took a photo just to document.

Broken eyeshadow quad

image.jpg

So we've finished up this round, should we start a thread for round 3. I suppose we can "start" it Jan 4 or do you guys want to wait a bit longer?

I would love to do another round.  I'm going to be traveling for a couple weeks during the upcoming two months, though, so not sure of the timing.  

Maybe since it's a holiday week and we want people to have a chance to hear about it, sign up by the 7th, pick order the 8th, start by the 11th?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the pictures from the box. I couldn't believe how much stuff was in the box. It's amazing. One of the items had broken so I took it out and cleaned out the items in the bag that the broken shadow trio was in. I'll put the pictures behind spoiler tags so that they don't affect someone on mobile in case they don't want to see them since there are so many pictures. I'll take new pictures that are more detailed once the box leaves for round #3 along with the add-ons I'm putting in.

This is the box when I opened it:

circular swap round 2 1.jpg

circular swap round 2 2.jpg

circular swap round 2 3.jpg

circular swap round 2 4.jpg

circular swap round 2 5.jpg

circular swap round 2 6.jpg

circular swap round 2 7.jpg

circular swap round 2 8.jpg

circular swap round 2 9.jpg

circular swap round 2 10.jpg

This was the the broken shadow and the items after I cleaned them:

circular swap round 2 11.jpg

circular swap round 2 12.jpg

This is what I took:

circular swap round 2 13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A huge thank you to the person who put the Goldwell highlighter hair shampoo samples in the box. I took them and love them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I haven't used Goldwell in years and was looking forward to trying these. I love this shampoo. Works so well for my highlighted hair. Thanks again! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> This circular swap is so fun with the amazing amount of products that are in the box! Looking forward to the next round. :luv:

Latest posts

Back