Classic nightime Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for my main basic nightime makeup look. One that will go with everything...classic night time look. Please Help!! oh and please name specific colors instead of general colors...I need all the help I can get
smile.gif
Thanks gals!!!

Lid:

Crease:

Highlite:

Eyeliners:

Technique:

Lip-Liner:

Lipstick:

Gloss:

Blush:

A good classic look is understated eyes and red lipstick or you could do the opposite, for night i would try smoldering the eyes and pale down the lips.

eek.gif
EEEEEKKKK!!!! How come no one is responding?!?! I am lost without your advice!!

Originally Posted by Pauline A good classic look is understated eyes and red lipstick or you could do the opposite, for night i would try smoldering the eyes and pale down the lips.

Hi, mabe it's quiet on the boards just now. I am sure someone will help you when they come online.Do you need advice for tonight? If so mabe i could help you. Let me know.

But, having looked at your profile, your makeup looks great!

Originally Posted by DallasGirl

I am looking for my main basic nightime makeup look. One that will go with everything...classic night time look. Please Help!! oh and please name specific colors instead of general colors...I need all the help I can get
smile.gif
Thanks gals!!!
Lid:

Crease:

Highlite:

Eyeliners:

Technique:

Lip-Liner:

Lipstick:

Gloss:

Blush:

Give this a day or so to get everyone's responses in

Originally Posted by DallasGirl I am looking for my main basic nightime makeup look. One that will go with everything...classic night time look. Please Help!! oh and please name specific colors instead of general colors...I need all the help I can get
smile.gif
Thanks gals!!!
Lid:

Crease:

Highlite:

Eyeliners:

Technique:

Lip-Liner:

Lipstick:

Gloss:

Blush:

I really don't change my makeup for the evening...I just go a little deeper, and a little bit more dramatic with the stuff I'm using.... Whatever works for you ~ basically it's trial & error, you gotta experiment on yourself ~ not what people are wearing or using on themselves., cause what works on them, may not be happening for you....
tongue.gif
Good luck & be daring !

Sorry hun, I just finally saw this post. I usually do my makeup for what I wear. If I am going out and I am all dressed up then I put darker colors but if I am just going out for a movie then I go with neutreal colors.

Originally Posted by charms23 Great advice, Karen! Thanks Charms, but its the absolute truth...

THANKS FOR THE COLOR SUGESTIONS TRISHA!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am going makeup hunting at lunch today....so these will definitely get me started!!

Originally Posted by Trisha This is what i would do:
Lid: Stila Kitten or Icon

Crease: Stila Ebony or MAC Black Tied

Highlite: Stila Starlight or MAC Naked Lunch

Eyeliners: Stila Smudgepot in Black or Brown

Lip-Liner: Stila Glaze Lip Liner in Nude

Lipstick: MAC Flutterby or Freckletone

Gloss: Stila Banana or MAC C-Thru

Blush: NARS Silvana or NARS Nirvana

Latest posts

Back