Clindamycin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Clindamycin Phosphate Pledgets 1%, anyone tried these? My doctor, not derm prescribed them, so I was wondering if anyone has use or is using them with any success.

I used them for a while in conjuction with other prescription acne creams ... they worked fairly well, but after a while my derm switched me to Clindagel. However, if I remember correctly, Clindagel has the same active ingredient, it's just less drying that the Pledgets pads! Clindagel used with Tazorac cream turned out to be the best combo of medicines for my skin!

i've tried Clindamycin Phosphate topical solution 1%.. i still don't know if it really works. ive been using it for the past couple of days and i -think- its working because the flesh-toned bumps/pimples i use it for are less obvious.. but are still there. i also got a cystic acne on the side of my nose (i think its cycstic acne? ive never had one but it was red, flat, and hurt when i pushed on it) and 3 days after applying the clindamycin the pain is almost gone but some redness is still there. good luck and i hope it works for you!

Originally Posted by ayce i've tried Clindamycin Phosphate topical solution 1%.. i still don't know if it really works. ive been using it for the past couple of days and i -think- its working because the flesh-toned bumps/pimples i use it for are less obvious.. but are still there. i also got a cystic acne on the side of my nose (i think its cycstic acne? ive never had one but it was red, flat, and hurt when i pushed on it) and 3 days after applying the clindamycin the pain is almost gone but some redness is still there. good luck and i hope it works for you! I'm not sure if you'd call that cystic acne; I occasionally get large, sore acne but never had a doctor called it cystic acne.
A friend's brother, meanwhile, does have cystic acne, and she said the acne is huge and gross, and hopefully this isn't too much info, but it's just full of puss ... When he has a cystic acne on his cheek, he can even feel the bump inside his mouth! And one time a cystic zit burst when he got hit playing sports and it was downright embarrassing for him, it was so gross....

Latest posts

Back