Clinique 3-step skin care

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I used to use the Clinique 3-step skin care line years ago and I know my skin did good with it. I haven't used it since and have read some reviews from people that Clinique is bad for your skin. My skin is going crazy now and I was wondering if I should try this line again. The products are also relatively cheap. Any opinions about the 3-step? Rants or raves?

I used the Clinique 3 step skincare routine for ages, especially since i had oily skin prone to spots. I found the astringant toner quite harsh but i loved their cleanser and DDMoisturiser.

I never seemed to have any problems with Clinique... actually I was pretty impressed with all their skin care as well as their makeup. I love their "Dramatically Different" moisture lotion.. and I cannot live without their mattifying (sp) lotion... keeps the greasies away!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I like their stuff too but the clarifying lotion has stripped the paint off my dresser so gawd knows what it does to the skin. Its too drying for me at this time of year as with the cold weather and central heating i have to keep reapplying my moisturiser but i do love the dd moisturiser, its one of the best imo.

Ok, I ended up going to Nordstroms today since they had GWP. I bought the same cleanser, toner I used before and also they have a new lighter version of DDML which is a gel type. I used the products tonight and my skin felt nice and smooth. I like the price of Clinique's products too. Oh I also ended up getting the Quickliner for eyes and it works great. I tried it first time today at noon and no smudging all day and it was easy to apply. I bought the black/brown shade.

Latest posts

Back