Clinique Pore Minimizer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've a sample of this that somebody sent in a swap as an extra. How do i use it? Under or over foundation??

Sorry Kristina, only saw this post now! Thanks for replying. Ive been using it under my liquid foundation for the past week now & im loving it! Must go out and buy it asap. PS, did u get my PM during the week?? I tried sending you one last week but your inbox on MuT was full!

Oh ok cool, what a bummer bout your system crashing. Hope you got it sorted now! I'm sure i'll have that PM saved so i'll send it ASAP
smile.gif

Hi Laura, I was just wondering if you managed to get a hold of the Clinique pore minimiser? How long have you been using it and what do you think of the results? I was thinking about getting some myself and am interested in you opinion. Thanks.

Originally Posted by candy Hi Laura,I was just wondering if you managed to get a hold of the Clinique pore minimiser? How long have you been using it and what do you think of the results? I was thinking about getting some myself and am interested in you opinion. Thanks.

Hiya girlie,
My sample is gone but its a good thing coz its shows how much i used it! I love it. It does really make your face flawless under foundation. I'm still squeezing the tube to try and get another few wears out of it but i'm hoping to buy ASAP! Didn't really feel like it kept my make up on my face any longer than usual but i didn't mind once i looked lovely going out first thing in the morning! I'm sure if you asked at a clinique counter, they'd give you a sample to try out first.

Leave me know how it goes for you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back