Clueless about hair rollers >:(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i seriously want more volume in my hair!! although i have already started using Big SExy Hair products (thanks janelle!
biggrin.gif
) my hair doesn't look volumized in photos!

i have medium-long fine hair, and i was wondering what size of rollers would be appropriate for me?

secondly, how do i do it? i seriously never used rollers in my life, and i need help!
frown.gif

Wanted to let you know that I have thin hair but alot of it and I use velcro rollers everyday. My hairdresser said that if you are looking for volume, your curler should only wrap around your hair one time. In other words if you have long hair, you will probably need to buy pretty big rollers.

good tips Charms!
wink.gif
I agree with Regina, you really don't want too small of a roller if you're just looking for volume. Smaller ones will add more curl. Find a large roller, put some root pump spray at the base, and dry with a blow dryer on high... followed by the cool shot to hold in the lift. You can add a bit of hairspray and tease the back a bit right at the root for extra oomph
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back