color hair spray

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you gals know of any kind of color spray I could use for synthetic hairpieces?? Natural colors, not anything purple or blue LOL. I need a light red color. or light auburn.

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin Do you gals know of any kind of color spray I could use for synthetic hairpieces?? Natural colors, not anything purple or blue LOL. I need a light red color. or light auburn. As far as a spray... I'm not really sure offhand, but there are lots of temporary color dyes that might work?
icon_wink.gif
You can usually find them in beauty supply stores or wig shops.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 As far as a spray... I'm not really sure offhand, but there are lots of temporary color dyes that might work?
icon_wink.gif
You can usually find them in beauty supply stores or wig shops. thanks, I will check it out! I bought a hair u wear piece in glazed strawberry, but it still is not guite orangey red enough. That is the only way I know how to describe my hair color LOL. It isn't blonde and it isn't dark red , or strawberry blonde, so I just say orange blonde. It is natural hair color, I love the color of my hair, but I would like to have it grow and become healthier, thus the hairpiece to give my own hair a break.

Latest posts

Back