`ColourMePretty PS Makeover

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey

Would you be able to do these photos for me please? I love your photo from your first post...the one that says 'doll' underneath, and above the photo of the woman with blue sparkles etc...so it'd be great if you could that - pink blush and lips etc? can you do hair too? you can't really see the blonde slices in my hair on these 2 pix. can you put Verna Carina somewhere on the bottom corner too please if possible?

Thanks so much, and sorry for being awkward lol
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by `ColourMePretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey
Would you be able to do these photos for me please? I love your photo from your first post...the one that says 'doll' underneath, and above the photo of the woman with blue sparkles etc...so it'd be great if you could that - pink blush and lips etc? can you do hair too? you can't really see the blonde slices in my hair on these 2 pix. can you put Verna Carina somewhere on the bottom corner too please if possible?

laughing.gif

No problem Verna
smile.gif
you have a really pretty name btw
smile.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif No problem Verna
smile.gif
you have a really pretty name btw
smile.gif

Thank you
biggrin.gif
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by `ColourMePretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey

laughing.gif

Hi Verna,here are your pictures, with the first one i did a classic portrait, it was a really blurry picture so, i thought i would do that
smile.gif

Second one was more clear, so i added some sparkles and pink blush and lips as you wanted, here they are.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Verna,here are your pictures, with the first one i did a classic portrait, it was a really blurry picture so, i thought i would do that
smile.gif

Second one was more clear, so i added some sparkles and pink blush and lips as you wanted, here they are.

Aww thanks so much, these look great!! the blurry one looks so much better, and I love the classic look you gave it. The makeup effects on both look really pretty, you're a wiz with photos heh
wizard.gif
thanks for messaging me to let me know pics were posted, too
smiletongue.gif

Originally Posted by `ColourMePretty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww thanks so much, these look great!! the blurry one looks so much better, and I love the classic look you gave it. The makeup effects on both look really pretty, you're a wiz with photos heh
wizard.gif
thanks for messaging me to let me know pics were posted, too
smiletongue.gif
You're very welcome, i am glad you liked them! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back