Quantcast

come in the chat

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'll be in chat for the next 10 mins if anybody is around!

Reaction score
I'm in CHAT now for the next 15 mins if anybody would like to join me! If not i can always talk to myself

Reaction score
I finally found how to access it and then I was all alone in the room. I'll stay for awhile then try again more often to see if I catch anyone! Seems like it could be fun if enough people were in there!

Reaction score
Me neither Nikki! Sorry girls, i was gone by the time ye got there.. What i do is BUMP a Chat thread anytime i go in so people will know i'm there. Do that in future!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23 I finally found how to access it and then I was all alone in the room. I'll stay for awhile then try again more often to see if I catch anyone! Seems like it could be fun if enough people were in there! i entered and you exited at the exact same time.. lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Me neither Nikki! Sorry girls, i was gone by the time ye got there.. What i do is BUMP a Chat thread anytime i go in so people will know i'm there. Do that in future! bumping huh??.. and how do we do that?

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by QurlySq bumping huh??.. and how do we do that? you take this thread (or another chat room thread) and reply to it so that people will see it and hopefully go in the chat. when you "bump" you're pushing a thread back to the top.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz you take this thread (or another chat room thread) and reply to it so that people will see it and hopefully go in the chat. when you "bump" you're pushing a thread back to the top.

ha, gotcha... thanx!!!

Latest posts