Comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Summer Olympics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: 1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing." 2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother." 3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father." 4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious." 5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again." 6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces." 7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew." 8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field." 9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God! What did I just say?

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw

her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak

from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother

and father."

4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries and even some deaths

in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we

can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't

like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah isn't that nice, the wife of the

IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've

got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is

that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses

them... Oh my God! What did I just say?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahha. I can't get over the first one... how could that have slipped out??? wt heck? LOL!!!!!!!!

LMAO! I love #9, especially since the commentator caught the gaff immediately!

Ry, it sounds funny and wierd but the "snatch" is one of two main events in competitive Weight Lifting (the other being the "clean and jerk"). The snatch is performed by lifting the barbell from the floor to arm's length overhead in one continuous motion. Hooo-ah!

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: 1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing." 2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother." 3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father." 4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious." 5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again." 6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces." 7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew." 8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field." 9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God! What did I just say? LMAO!! Thanks TinyD..That was priceless

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish LMAO! I love #9, especially since the commentator caught the gaff immediately!
Ry, it sounds funny and wierd but the "snatch" is one of two main events in competitive Weight Lifting (the other being the "clean and jerk"). The snatch is performed by lifting the barbell from the floor to arm's length overhead in one continuous motion. Hooo-ah!

OMG ROFL... even funnier now!SIck and funny. I guess that's my sense of humor. This is what happens when you grow up with boys.

Cool.

Ty Kitty. Soooooooooooooo glad you are back. Did you have to leave your area??

Ry

0011image4.jpg

Heya girlie! I grew up with boys too. Never coulda guessed, eh?

My DH and I stayed put during the storm. It wasn't so bad, but the power being out for four days was a bit of a pain. It was so hot in the house I had him sleep in the guest bedroom! His body heat just made me so craky...

Now we're talking about getting a generator in case Ivan decides to grace us with his presence. Sheesh!!

Originally Posted by Californian OMG ROFL... even funnier now!SIck and funny. I guess that's my sense of humor. This is what happens when you grow up with boys.

Cool.

Ty Kitty. Soooooooooooooo glad you are back. Did you have to leave your area??

Ry

0011image4.jpg

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Heya girlie! I grew up with boys too. Never coulda guessed, eh? My DH and I stayed put during the storm. It wasn't so bad, but the power being out for four days was a bit of a pain. It was so hot in the house I had him sleep in the guest bedroom! His body heat just made me so craky... Now we're talking about getting a generator in case Ivan decides to grace us with his presence. Sheesh!! LOL... yes it does not surprise me that you grew up with boys too. Heh heh and I mean that in the best way. I can't believe you kicked your husband out of bed- now that's love! LOL. Too funny. I can't sleep with my husband because he snores too loudy and I move too much! Also, I get caught under his arms or stuck somewhere and have to wake him up to escape. Nothing like waking up being strangled in an arm pit. hahahah. Soooo glad the storms and nasty weather did not blow your house down. I am still worried about Harleymom though. Also, apparently, SmartSyle was sucked up in a big hurricane too. We think it took her to another state where they don't have computers. Maybe Arkansas? Cali

Latest posts

Back