contemplating haircut...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I have medium long hair ( about half way between my shoulders and elbows). There is some slight layering at the end from growing out layers and also my grown out bangs which are around my chin right now. I'm thinking it's time for a new style because I had the same layered style for about 2 years and have now spent the past year gowing it out.

What are some suggestions for a hair cut that will keep the length, but give my hair some new style? I got some longer bangs last May, but have pretty much grown those out already (thinking about getting them again, but unsure b/c it's annoying styling them!)

It's hard to keep your hair long, and have also have some sort of a style, well... besides... long LOL If you want to keep the length, maybe you can re-cut more long layers into it, from the shoulders down. Maybe have them razored around the face, and blunt layers from the shoulders down to the ends. That will give you some olume, but still keep it long enough to put up or pull back. There really aren't too many styles out there for long hair.

Back