Contemplating my next haul....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Liz haha! what are you gonna get with that? i was thisclose to getting deckchair today, but i decided not to. didn't want to spend the $$. maybe i should ask for a sample...? i hate asking for things though. if i ever get sample jars i will send ya a sample doll.
i dunno what i am gonna get i was just thinkin i'd get 4 of the new shadows but i don't need them all now i am still getting prose and fancy and oceanique today though.

if you can/want to get 4, i would just get the other LE shadows that you might like. they might get sold out. i like bagatelle. but it does look like the copper color in the brown diana quad.

Originally Posted by Liz if you can/want to get 4, i would just get the other LE shadows that you might like. they might get sold out. i like bagatelle. but it does look like the copper color in the brown diana quad. i will check and see.... cus i do want that demeter perfume.

or maybe get something from a brand that you don't have a lot of so far. like some smashbox or nars?

i like the blushes, but the other colors are too much for me. so i only have lovejoy, orgasm, and torrid. the only other ones that i would get is deep throat and sin.

i'm not a blush person. i like using my BE warmth on my cheeks or a bronzer since i have a tan why use other colors

Originally Posted by Trisha Not that i abide by it, but if you are getting a full size Teal and can find batch number A25, that batch (and any after) is eye safe. x thanks for the heads up Trisha!!!

they didn't have the teal pigment
frown.gif

they just had a d'bohemia event at the mac store over the weekend so i had to go to the nordstrom counter to get my shadows i said the names of them prose and fancy and oceanique and the chick looked a tme like i was dumb she made me repeat it like 3 times then i was in front of the d'bohemia display and i picked up the two and i was like THESE i want THESE.

i am annoyed that they didn't have my teal pigment
frown.gif
but i do have a very big sample of it that i haven't even dented so i guess that's good. maybe next week i will get the teal piggie.

LOL! did she not know what you were talking about or just clueless? what else did you get?

Originally Posted by Liz LOL! did she not know what you were talking about or just clueless? what else did you get? no she was like clueless until i picked up the two shadows and it dawned on her.but shouldn't these employees know the names of shadows? it's been over a week since they came out for cryin out loud.

I got just the 2 shadows the golden olive pigment my empty 4 pan and my demeter perfume i was annoyed so i wasnt spending any more money at the nordstroms counter cus i hate the witches who work there they all look at me like i am not worth their time anyway so i hate spending my money there.

Originally Posted by charms23 That sucks that the MA didn't know what was up and you didn't get your Teal pigment. Hope you get it soon! i'm sad i had my heart set on the teal piggie
frown.gif
but my sample wiill hold out for awhile and to be honest i was going to use up my sample b4 opening my jar of pigment anyway lol so maybe next week or i will call later in the week and see if they have had it come in

Originally Posted by Anya1976 no she was like clueless until i picked up the two shadows and it dawned on her.but shouldn't these employees know the names of shadows? it's been over a week since they came out for cryin out loud.

I got just the 2 shadows the golden olive pigment my empty 4 pan and my demeter perfume i was annoyed so i wasnt spending any more money at the nordstroms counter cus i hate the witches who work there they all look at me like i am not worth their time anyway so i hate spending my money there.

lol. sometimes i know more about the products and when they come out compared to the muas. lol. one mua keeps telling me i should try to apply. but i don't have a model to bring in
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Liz lol. sometimes i know more about the products and when they come out compared to the muas. lol. one mua keeps telling me i should try to apply. but i don't have a model to bring in
frown.gif
every time i go in the girls say that i am good lol since i know about the products too.

hehe. i still haven't depotted my d'bohemia stuff yet. i just bought a bunch of stuff on ebay, so i'll wait for those to come in. maybe even wait till belle azure

Originally Posted by Liz how do you like oceanique? it's pretty i tried it on my hand and i do reallylike it i'll have to see what i can wear it withi'm sure i can wear it with humid and femme noir which will be good
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back