Contemplating my next haul....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Liz hehe. i still haven't depotted my d'bohemia stuff yet. i just bought a bunch of stuff on ebay, so i'll wait for those to come in. maybe even wait till belle azure well since i needed a couple empty pots for B2M i decided to depot them cus if they have the teal pigment by the end of the week i will get the piggie and then get a free lippie

Originally Posted by Anya1976 it's pretty i tried it on my hand and i do reallylike it i'll have to see what i can wear it withi'm sure i can wear it with humid and femme noir which will be good
smile.gif
does it change colors on you? it like it adapts to your skin tone or something. it's weird

i do need another 15 pan this is my 4th 4 pan then i can transfer all my stuff in the 4 pans into the 15 and start filling the 4 pans again (i hate seeing empty 15 pans so i just fill 1 4 pan at a time and when i have enough i transfer to a 15)

Originally Posted by Liz does it change colors on you? it like it adapts to your skin tone or something. it's weird i might just put some primer potionon and try it as a wash it looks goldy on me which is cool

When I was at Nordstrom in Denver the day they put them out, all the sa were very excited and they knew what I was talking about. May be the chick was new or not good with memory
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 no she was like clueless until i picked up the two shadows and it dawned on her.but shouldn't these employees know the names of shadows? it's been over a week since they came out for cryin out loud.

I got just the 2 shadows the golden olive pigment my empty 4 pan and my demeter perfume i was annoyed so i wasnt spending any more money at the nordstroms counter cus i hate the witches who work there they all look at me like i am not worth their time anyway so i hate spending my money there.

Originally Posted by lilla When I was at Nordstrom in Denver the day they put them out, all the sa were very excited and they knew what I was talking about. May be the chick was new or not good with memory
icon_rolleyes.gif
well u'd think that any employee would be more excited about new product. then looking at me like i am crazy

Fab haul Angela. At least you can go back and get the free lippie and the piggie!

Some MAC MA's really don't know what they are talking about. Sometimes i think we are more informed than them!

Originally Posted by Bhav Fab haul Angela. At least you can go back and get the free lippie and the piggie!Some MAC MA's really don't know what they are talking about. Sometimes i think we are more informed than them!

obviously we are lolman i want that teal piggie!!

lol i am still upset i didn't get it.

at least i got my golden olive even though i have other shadows simlar i love the pigment!!

Originally Posted by Bhav Fab haul Angela. At least you can go back and get the free lippie and the piggie!Some MAC MA's really don't know what they are talking about. Sometimes i think we are more informed than them!

i know i am with most of the products. i just don't know all the lippies
icon_redface.gif
but i will soon since i have a bunch of b2m hehe

Originally Posted by Liz i know i am with most of the products. i just don't know all the lippies
icon_redface.gif
but i will soon since i have a bunch of b2m hehe lol yea ya B2M queen ya lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 lol yea ya B2M queen ya lol lol! i just have a bunch cause i don't know what to get!

Originally Posted by Liz lol! i just have a bunch cause i don't know what to get! me neither i never know what to get with B2M cus i don't wear lipsticks much.

suggestion - how about if you swap your empties or sell them? Since neither of you are lippie persons, maybe it could be a way to get other stuff.

yeah. i was gonna put some up for swap or for sell in the threads.

Latest posts

Back