CONTEST: Enter to Win a Wantable.co Winter Box! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boho Beauty--I think that's pretty accurate. Definitely casual and not fussy, though I wish I had the skill to go for sexy.

I too am Classic Chic - this fits me because I tend to gravitate towards clothes/makeup that will not go out of style.  Things like the classic round toed black patent pump, neutral shadows, and red or neutral colored nails!

I got classic chic which kinda makes sense, I am all about the classic makeup looks and rules. I believe well groomed eyebrows and a good lipstick are the staples to external beauty. But in a sense I'm not into anything classic at all, I'm very experimental and enjoy some of the raw high fashion makeup looks. I'm just all over the place. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Emmm... I'm wondering how many styles do they have in total. The results showed me five possible styles:

1. Classic chic. 2. Boho Beauty. 3.Rock rebel  4. Glam girl  5. Top trend setter.

I didn't find any other styles in replies before me so I'm curious.

The system selected me as classic chic but I chose the second one- boho beauty instead. Though elegant is what I chase for, I don't really care brand, quality or price tag, as long as it looks good. In a word I agree more with the philosophy of boho beauty- be more at ease, flow like water, be creative but not put too much effort to catch eyes.

Plus, I think it also has something to do with age and occasions. I will be more classic when age grows and in former occasions. But never give up a heart of freedom

I am a Classic Chic, I am always on point, put together, and sleek. I am tasteful, timeless, elegant, and prefer investment pieces to trendy items. MY sophisticated sense of style always looks expensive.

my profile says Iam a top trendsetter. I agree because I pretty much makeup my own trend and I love adding a pop of color to all my outfits!

"As a Classic Chic, you are always on point, put together, and sleek. You are tasteful, timeless, elegant, and prefer investment pieces to trendy items. Your sophisticated sense of style always looks expensive."

This is definitely on point with my style.  I am not afraid of investing in good quality products that are good for my skin, look good on me, and are always in style.  And I always want my makeup to complement my professional life and be in balance with the clothes I wear. 

My main style is Rock Rebel, which reads: Cutting edge and cool describe you: the Rock Rebel. Your makeup gives you a powerful femininity, and you love black and other dark colors. Sexy and strong, hard and soft, you have a mysterious vibe that’s always alluring. 

I like that description.  My second style is Boho beauty.  I think I go between the two styles, so they are perfect for me.  My picks are purple shift, gunmetal blue, and warm chocolate.  Man...that's a tough pick between that purple shift and gunmetal blue...the warm chocolate isn't appealing to me today...it must be a rock rebel day for me...haha!  What a great site and contest.  Thanks for the opportunity and for a very interesting service.

I got Rock Rebel and I think it fits perfectly because I love mixing bright colors with silvery studs and edgy clothing!

I'm Classic Chic.  I think that's as accurate as it's going to get for me.  I'm not a risk taker and I do like most things classic.  If "Comfy Chic" was one of their options, then that would have been the perfect fit for me, lol!

I'm a Boho Beauty and it totally matches my style! Fresh-N-Natural Autumn Peach has the exact shades I love!

I got Classic Chic which is probably pretty accurate, although I'm still finding my style. 

I wore some make up in high school and then didn't really wear any for a long time after that.  It was only recently with joining sample boxes that I started experimenting with wearing makeup as an adult. 

I'm a Rock Rebel is TOTALLY fitting from head to toe! I'm always pushing the bar with my fashion and makeup looks, and besides that I'm actually a recording artist.

My style is rock rebel but I'm more of a glamour girl.

I got Boho Beauty followed by Rock Rebel. I'd say it has me pretty pegged. Best line from Boho Beauty description:

"Your style is more casual than fussy, and looks easy and effortless (even if it’s not!)." It does take a lot of effort to look effortless!

I am a Classic Chic. That could suit me best as I don't really see myself as a Glamour Girl or Trendsetter. I'm not a big fan of flashy, so yeah, that works. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back