Cosmetic Packaging?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When I go to the drugstore or department store to buy makeup (or even while grocery shopping
icon_lol.gif
) 9 times out of 10 it is the packaging that draws me to the actual product. I do look at the product though after I get closer, but with me and catchy packaging it's love at first site. I was wondering if other people are like this too? What brands seem to have the most catchy packaging in your opinion?

Well i really like MAC packaging. The eyeshadows look so appealing in the black box & the big clear circle in the middle so you can view the shadow without opening it!

I also like Bobbi Brown's packaging, something about the black makes their products look sophisticated & classy.

I'm drawn to the packaging too.
smile.gif
I like the classic Chanel but I also like the womanly and sexy looking packaging. For example Pout, Paul & Joe, Urban Decay.

i love Armani's sleek, contemporary design, but still think that YSL has some of the nicest packaging in the market.

I also adore cute packaging!
smile.gif

I love MAC's lipstick bullet tubes and UD e/s containers. I also like the NARS blush cases.

I think MAC's packaging looks nice and clean. I also love the cuteness of Sugar packaging, but that's not sleek and classy.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back