Cosrx

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Keep hearing great things about this brand so I figured we'll open a dedicated topic. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I just saw these blackhead finger things for cleansing and I'm really interested in getting them. Anybody tried them yet?

I have coming to me:

Aloe vera oil free moisture cream

Advanced snail 92 all in one cream

Centella water alcohol free toner

Honey ceramide eye cream

Natural BHA skin returning A solution

Natural BHA skin returning emulsion

I wish I'd gotten the AHA now too.

I already have the galactomyces toner.

I have the AHA BHA clarifying toner coming to me.

I'm interested in hearing about (and trying!) their Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence.

Cosrx is 30% off on RRS right meow. Now's the time to feed your curiosity. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: I know I said that in another thread, but just in case anyone missed it!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I just ordered from Wishtrend (missed @@ChullBird 's post prior to ordering). I'm trying to tackle my blackheads for good. :)

corsx.jpg

I can't wait to hear how you all like the AHA/BHA toner.  I want to get it but I'm waiting to see what you all thing.  Since I had to throw away my Mizon Aha/Bha :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait to hear how you all like the AHA/BHA toner.  I want to get it but I'm waiting to see what you all thing.  Since I had to throw away my Mizon Aha/Bha :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hahaha, I'm waiting on this too. I'm also hoping @@ChullBird will give us a review on their snail product. I am seriously lacking snail mucin in my routine and I can't decide which brand I want to use.

I finally got my stuff. FINALLY.

I'm really liking the honey ceramide eye cream so far. I haven't tried anything else yet since I ran out of foundation and I've bought 2 different ones this week that I HATE, so I don't want to put a whole bunch of new things on my face at the same time.

I finally got my stuff. FINALLY.

I'm really liking the honey ceramide eye cream so far. I haven't tried anything else yet since I ran out of foundation and I've bought 2 different ones this week that I HATE, so I don't want to put a whole bunch of new things on my face at the same time.
My toner has been sitting at customs for at least 3 days. If I'm lucky I'll get it Monday, but more likely it'll be Tuesday. I've been avoiding trying anything new for almost two weeks in anticipation of the testing I'm going to be doing. C'mon customs.....

I just came here to tell you ladies that the Advanced Snail all in one cream is awesome, and I love it so much. It transitions perfectly from a day to night cream. I assume that's due to the time of year since it's less dry now.

Also it's so gooey/stringy it makes me squeal with delight every time I open the jar. It's my first snail cream...don't judge me. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't been using the toner long enough to judge how effective it is. Tonight is the first time I'm trying it on my entire face. I have decided I don't understand why it has a spray nozzle top though. Spraying on directly on my face seems like a bad idea, and spraying it directly on a cotton pad seems wasteful. I think I'm going to either look for a different bottle to put it in, or at the least detach the tube and put it directly on the pad from the bottle. 

The good news is the low ph doesn't seem to irritate my face, and I love not having to wait before putting on my acids at night. 

I love spray toners, in fact if they don't come in a spray bottle, I put them in on. Way too much effort otherwise.

I've been using the cleansing bar the last couple of days and really like it. I use it at night with Banila Co cream cleanser as a 2 step cleansing and then in the mornings just the bar itself for a quick wash. It seems to clean without over drying my skin at least not yet. Will see how it performs longer term. I haven't tried the Pore serum yet. That's next on my list to try. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I love spray toners, in fact if they don't come in a spray bottle, I put them in on. Way too much effort otherwise.
I'm so scared I'll spray it in my eyes. The combo of acid and my eyes seems like a bad idea. I'm almost out of my moisturizing toner, so I'll probably just swap it into that bottle. 

Latest posts

Back