Count the F's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Count the F's

This will blow your mind... Just do it - but don't cheat! You would only be cheating yourself!

Try this, its actually quite good. But don't cheat!

Quickly read through the following text and count the number of F's in it.

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

Managed it?

Scroll down only after you have counted them!

OK?

How many?

Three?

Wrong, there are six - no joke! Read again!

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

The reasoning is that the brain cannot process the word "OF".

Incredible or what?

Anyone who counts all six F's on the first go is a genius. Three is normal.

Damn, I only got 5. I missed the 2nd "of".
eek.gif

Ooh look at Gail the nerd (joke!).. I only got 3 Tony so i'm one of the normal dummies
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

Ooh look at Gail the nerd (joke!).. I only got 3 Tony so i'm one of the normal dummies
biggrin.gif

LOL! This was a repost of a game I posted the FIRST WEEK MuT was alive. Basically talking to myself LOL

Originally Posted by Laura Ooh look at Gail the nerd (joke!).. I only got 3 Tony so i'm one of the normal dummies
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

The first time I got 4 ... but before I looked at the answer, I realized I counted that last "of" and thought maybe I missed more so I went back and found all 6 (but still didn't read *too* slow to find 6, I was just on the lookout for "of"!)

Latest posts

Back