Count the F's????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Count the F's This will blow your mind... Just do it - but don't cheat! You would only be cheating yourself! Try this, its actually quite good. But don't cheat! Quickly read through the following text and count the number of F's in it. FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS Managed it? Scroll down only after you have counted them! OK? How many? Three? Wrong, there are six - no joke! Read again! FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS The reasoning is that the brain cannot process the word "OF". Incredible or what? Anyone who counts all six F's on the first go is a genius. Three is normal.

I read it twice before I looked at the answer, because I thought it was just too easy, what was I missing! But I decided I wasn't missing anything, there were, in fact, just three "Fs"! What a trip!!

got 6 too.
biggrin.gif

At first I got 5 (I included all "of") and I reread it just to make sure.. I accidentally forgot about scientiFic. =p so ended up with 6
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by hellomindy /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol i saw two
smile.gif
same here. now i dont feel so bad.

I read 3. That was weird... i looked right passed the "of's" Tony, do you have another one for us?

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw 6 the first time, I am smart yayy! lol hehe, I feel smart too all of a sudden! lmao!!!

Latest posts

Back