Couple questions! (mascara and concealers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have kinda short eyelashes, so I was wondering what you think the best mascara for lengthening and thickening? I use Rimmel's "Volum'eyes," and I like it, but I just have trouble applying it because of the brush. It's weird LoL.
icon_lol.gif
Anyways so what do you guys think? I want sexy lashes! LoL

My second question is, I have some problem areas with my skin (although w/ BenzaClin it is clearing up quite nicely!), and I was wondering about a good concealer/corrector that covers blemishes well?

Thanks guys! You all rock!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I have kinda short eyelashes, so I was wondering what you think the best mascara for lengthening and thickening? I use Rimmel's "Volum'eyes," and I like it, but I just have trouble applying it because of the brush. It's weird LoL.
icon_lol.gif
Anyways so what do you guys think? I want sexy lashes! LoL

My second question is, I have some problem areas with my skin (although w/ BenzaClin it is clearing up quite nicely!), and I was wondering about a good concealer/corrector that covers blemishes well?

Thanks guys! You all rock!
wink.gif

I got a free gift w/ purchase when i bought some Ultima II products, and I got a free Wonderwear mascara in it... I absolutely LOVE this. It is definitely my HG mascara now. I think I even like it better than the YSL faux cils - really brings out my lashes.... as far as concealer - I really dont' use any currently, but when I did - it was Dermablend... covered everything!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back