Cream to powder shadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think I've finally found a wonderful cream to powder e/s. I bought some Shiseido Hydrawear shadows in late February/early March and wore them for the first time yesterday and today. I am so pleased at the performance of these shadows. I put them on over some UD primer potion and they lasted all day long w/out any creasing at all. That is unusual for me since I have very oily lids. Anyway, I am quite impressed with these shadows.

Are there any other nice cream to powder shadows that you all can recommend? I just want to know what else is out there (that's GOOD!!)
icon_question.gif

Good to know that you found a good product that performed to its expectation.

I'm drawing a blank right now & can only think of Armani & NARS for high-end & one by Jordana in stick form. All are pretty good, but I still prefer powder e/s.
wink.gif

I really like Lancome colour dose cream e/s in the summer because they don't budge all day. I also like the Stila shadowpots too.

You are much better than me
icon_smile.gif
I could have never waited that long. I would have tried them the next day
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I think I've finally found a wonderful cream to powder e/s. I bought some Shiseido Hydrawear shadows in late February/early March and wore them for the first time yesterday and today. I am so pleased at the performance of these shadows. I put them on over some UD primer potion and they lasted all day long w/out any creasing at all. That is unusual for me since I have very oily lids. Anyway, I am quite impressed with these shadows.
Are there any other nice cream to powder shadows that you all can recommend? I just want to know what else is out there (that's GOOD!!)
icon_question.gif

Latest posts

Back