Create your own handbag!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Feeling creative anyone?? I think this is a fun idea and am gonna try it, although really cute -some of them are pricey but a girl can splurge once in a while.............

design your own handbags

Ready to unleash your inner designer?

1154 LILL STUDIO lets you create your own custom handbags perfectly suited to your personal style. Visit their site and customize over 20 handbag styles ranging from chic little wristlets to functional diaper bags filled with pockets. Mix and match hundreds of ever-changing fabrics for the exterior, interior, straps, pockets and more to create a bag made just for you.

1154lill.com

1154lillimage.jpg

Thanks for the info. I gotta check out the site. Sounds like a great idea.

Yes great idea ShoeDiva, handbags and boots are one of my passions too!

i will check it out.

Thank's for the website. I will definitely check it out. Me, being the fashion design student that I am, always am looking to make something new and creative.

I think its so cool when you can wear something and take credit for creating it! Fashion design student sounds like so much fun!

Originally Posted by FairyRave Thank's for the website. I will definitely check it out. Me, being the fashion design student that I am, always am looking to make something new and creative.

I saw this featured on a fashion TV show. Why didn't I think of it???

I could be getting paid $$$$

Latest posts

Back