Currently loving...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was thinking how much i am loving :icon_love some of my products at the moment. So i thought i'd post this thread to see what everyone else is currently loving!

Here's mine:

• Stila e/s - Summer. Love it paired with Sun or Wheat.
  • MAC Skinfinish Stereo Rose - makes me look healthy and glowy!
  • Scott Barnes Lipslick - Priceless. Nice neutral glossy lips that don't feel sticky.
What are your current faves??

Originally Posted by Bhav

I was thinking how much i am loving :icon_love some of my products at the moment. So i thought i'd post this thread to see what everyone else is currently loving!
Here's mine:

• Stila e/s - Summer. Love it paired with Sun or Wheat.
  • MAC Skinfinish Stereo Rose - makes me look healthy and glowy!
  • Scott Barnes Lipslick - Priceless. Nice neutral glossy lips that son't feel sticky.
What are your current faves??

Bhav, how cool....you should post pics of them up in your NOTEPAD

I discovered a new brand (Kiko cosmetics) and I'm totally in love with their products at the moment :icon_love :icon_love . Great quality at a reasonable price
icon_biggrin.gif

www.kiko.it

I'm loving my Peter Thomas Roth skincare(as well as my move to school because it's drier and I break out less!), my Say, Yeah MAC eyeshadow, my NARS blush in Orgasm(again), my Clinique lipgloss in air kiss(again), My eye pop Peaches eyecake for highlighting.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Bhav, how cool....you should post pics of them up in your NOTEPAD Yes, my notepad
icon_redface.gif
... i will work on it when this mad summer is over!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Bhav, how cool....you should post pics of them up in your NOTEPAD I do this, but without pics at the moment. I usually change products around once a month. I always pic a lip colour of the month.

I'm loving my Stila's Lip Glazes because when I put them on my lips it's the only product which change my lips and makes them full and sexy,and I love that kind of lips!!But this is not currently loving it's a an all time loving for me!!

cool thread!

at the moment, i'm loving...

biotherm's tinted moisturizer

bobbi brown's creamy concealer (i need to take pics and show you before and after because i finally know the secret to COMPLETELY getting rid of the dark circles!)

vincent longo's blushes

mac's lipstick in peachstock

kevyn aucoin's sensual skin enhancer (as a concealer)

palladio's rice loose powder (i swear this thing works like it's $100)

mac's iridescent powder in belightful

Current summer fave's:

-MAC bronzer in "refined golden" enhances my summer tan

-bonnebell liplix in "go berry"-love this stuff! perfect glossy lips without the goop!

-NARS the multiple in "south beach" the perfect peachy/bronzy glow.

I am currently loving:

MAC (of course)

Pigments in: Old Gold, BlueBrown, Fairylite

E/s in Sweeten Up and Coppering

L/S in Madame B.

Actually, i love all my MAC..

Originally Posted by Jennifer cool thread!

biotherm's tinted moisturizer

bobbi brown's creamy concealer (i need to take pics and show you before and after because i finally know the secret to COMPLETELY getting rid of the dark circles!)

vincent longo's blushes

mac's lipstick in peachstock

kevyn aucoin's sensual skin enhancer (as a concealer)

mac's iridescent powder in belightful

so you know the secret of getting rid of dark circles? I wanna know too!! glad you´re finally liking the BB Concealer.
anyways, mine are:

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Shimpagne

any silver e/s (makes my eyes look bigger)

Helenar Rubinstein Lip Gloss (the shiniest shine besides MAC´s clear gloss)

TBS Shimmer Waves (use it as bronzer)

MAC #187 brush (I finally understand whay everybody loves it!)

Andrea I wanted to post a thread about Helena Rubinstein's lipglosses!Are they good?The only problem is that they are expensive and they don't have many shades!

Originally Posted by Arielle so you know the secret of getting rid of dark circles? I wanna know too!! glad you´re finally liking the BB Concealer.
anyways, mine are:

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Shimpagne

any silver e/s (makes my eyes look bigger)

Helenar Rubinstein Lip Gloss (the shiniest shine besides MAC´s clear gloss)

TBS Shimmer Waves (use it as bronzer)

MAC #187 brush (I finally understand whay everybody loves it!)

Originally Posted by Jennifer cool thread!

i've seen this at beauty supply stores. what does it do?

Originally Posted by Sophia Andrea I wanted to post a thread about Helena Rubinstein's lipglosses!Are they good?The only problem is that they are expensive and they don't have many shades! yeah they are expensive. and I believe they have less than 10 shades. I own Star Snowdrop (clear with sparkles...but the sparkles are pretty subtle, so there are no big glitter chunks) and I love it.
I love MAC´s Clear Lip Gloss for the same high watt shine, but I hate it´s smell and sticky consistency. The HR Gloss is not near as sticky and it smells neutral

I know I hate how sticky Mac's lipglosses are!!

Originally Posted by Arielle yeah they are expensive. and I believe they have less than 10 shades. I own Star Snowdrop (clear with sparkles...but the sparkles are pretty subtle, so there are no big glitter chunks) and I love it.
I love MAC´s Clear Lip Gloss for the same high watt shine, but I hate it´s smell and sticky consistency. The HR Gloss is not near as sticky and it smells neutral

Originally Posted by Arielle so you know the secret of getting rid of dark circles? I wanna know too!! glad you´re finally liking the BB Concealer. you put A LOT of the pink corrector and a little of the concealer that matches your skin just to even out the pink.
my sis has my digi cam now, but i have to take a pic of the before and after. i was so happy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i've seen this at beauty supply stores. what does it do? it's a loose powder and just sets makeup and gives a flawless look. i LOVE it. i was about to buy becca's, but don't have the money right now, so i pulled this out yesterday (was using sally hansen's cornsilk, but it gives a nasty grey hue to my skin) and used it. i looooooooove it.

Originally Posted by Jennifer you put A LOT of the pink corrector and a little of the concealer that matches your skin just to even out the pink.
my sis has my digi cam now, but i have to take a pic of the before and after. i was so happy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

oh I should definitely try this. weirdly, I always use very little of the pink corrector and more of the skin-match concealer (which is a little too light for me now during summer). thanks for the tip!!!
yes take some before and after pics!!! This Concealer was a HG for me, glad it works for you now (I remember you said you weren´t very excited about it at first)

Originally Posted by Arielle oh I should definitely try this. weirdly, I always use very little of the pink corrector and more of the skin-match concealer (which is a little too light for me now during summer). thanks for the tip!!!
yes take some before and after pics!!! This Concealer was a HG for me, glad it works for you now (I remember you said you weren´t very excited about it at first)

yeah, i had to do a lot of trial and error.
just to clear it up, when i say a lot of the pink corrector, i meant more than the skin-match one.

let me know how it works out!

Latest posts

Back