Cute Cartoon

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The atomfilms website is really great!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I loved Olympics - Mr. Otto really takes a beating.

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/olympics

Hi Shoey! I'm doing well. Poor, but well! LOL! Doing photography is an expensive hobby and spending money on paper, lenses, etc right before Christmas is really a pain. But - Christmas is coming soon!!! Yaaaa! I just bought tickets to fly back home and my DH and I will be there for a full week w/ mom and family. *sigh* Can't wait to feel cold weather, eat lots of food and watch the pretty lights on the tree. I'm getting all mushy and sentimental now...
redface.gif

How are you doing? Are you getting ready for Halloween?
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva Hi Kitty, how are you lady?? good to see you on the boards!
Yes, these films are immensly funny, I cant help but to watch over and over again! LOL

Hi, I'm mushy too with a bit of a cold
icon_confused.gif
. Tell me- do you do your own x-mas cards with your own pics?? If you do they must be awesome!!!

Your gonna have a great time at moms!!

still thinking if I'll get dressed for Halloween? running out of ideas. I usually dress up with my SO. This year we are thinking of the Spartan Cheerleaders from SNL. He is really tall, and I'm a shorty so it goes well. If I do, I'll send you pics.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Hi Shoey! I'm doing well. Poor, but well! LOL! Doing photography is an expensive hobby and spending money on paper, lenses, etc right before Christmas is really a pain. But - Christmas is coming soon!!! Yaaaa! I just bought tickets to fly back home and my DH and I will be there for a full week w/ mom and family. *sigh* Can't wait to feel cold weather, eat lots of food and watch the pretty lights on the tree. I'm getting all mushy and sentimental now...
redface.gif

biggrin.gif

Hi Kitty! Glad to see you also! Happy to have you around. Wishing you best of luck on the biz!

Here is one of AR WebSolutions, Inc's (my) clients: http://www.dinamariephotography.com/ for photography biz. Dina really does superb with her photography biz.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

Hi Shoey! I'm doing well. Poor, but well! LOL! Doing photography is an expensive hobby and spending money on paper, lenses, etc right before Christmas is really a pain. But - Christmas is coming soon!!! Yaaaa! I just bought tickets to fly back home and my DH and I will be there for a full week w/ mom and family. *sigh* Can't wait to feel cold weather, eat lots of food and watch the pretty lights on the tree. I'm getting all mushy and sentimental now...
redface.gif

biggrin.gif

Tony , I looked at that website, they do some awesome work!! Beautiful pics and ideas!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Kitty! Glad to see you also! Happy to have you around. Wishing you best of luck on the biz! Here is one of AR WebSolutions, Inc's (my) clients: http://www.dinamariephotography.com/ for photography biz. Dina really does superb with her photography biz.

Yeah, DinaMarie is one of my most special clients that we service. She is truely talented with her photography, I must say! She is strictly digital though

Originally Posted by shoediva

Tony , I looked at that website, they do some awesome work!! Beautiful pics and ideas!!!

LOL Tony! I know what you mean about being "strictly digital". Some old school photographers are still devoted to their film. But I'm a fan of both mediums and I've seen enough examples of their final products to know that both are great, in their own unique applications. The work I would love to do, if I had the chance, would be to offer my services as a photographic artist. I would work in a darkroom and hand-create limited edition prints for customers who want something of a higher standard than what's out there in the current market. Printing on light-sensitive, silver-based paper versus ink and paper is much more rich to the eye, especially when using fiber-based paper.

Of course, I would also do digital and printer-products for my bread and butter!

BTW: I love DinaMarie's style! Her composition is very beautiful and effectively conveys the essence of her subjects.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah, DinaMarie is one of my most special clients that we service. She is truely talented with her photography, I must say! She is strictly digital though

No cards yet with my own pics! Maybe someday...tho right now my subject material is kinda non-sentimental. Let's put it this way, I just finished Macro photography using subjects like an laquered fish head, a Chinese statue, various gourds...etc. Not very Hallmarkish!

The Spartan Cheerleaders is a great idea.
icon_lol.gif
Now all you'll need is a boom box and Young MC's "Bust a Move" blaring!

Originally Posted by shoediva Hi, I'm mushy too with a bit of a cold
icon_confused.gif
. Tell me- do you do your own x-mas cards with your own pics?? If you do they must be awesome!!!
Your gonna have a great time at moms!!

still thinking if I'll get dressed for Halloween? running out of ideas. I usually dress up with my SO. This year we are thinking of the Spartan Cheerleaders from SNL. He is really tall, and I'm a shorty so it goes well. If I do, I'll send you pics.

Me & my SO were gonna be that last year for a party... we never ended up going, but its a funny little get up... lolThe red pants are sooooo fashionable! LOL
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back