Quantcast

cute cartoon

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Are you enjoying the nice rainy day in SF or are you back in Southern Cali? At least yesterday was a nice day.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mariposa Thanks for sharing! Are you enjoying the nice rainy day in SF or are you back in Southern Cali? At least yesterday was a nice day. Oh, I'm still here for the rain -- my family just came back from brunch in Half Moon Bay actually (yum!). I was just commenting to my little brother about how FRESH the rain smells here, in comparison to Los Angeles. I love it!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joyeuux Oh, I'm still here for the rain -- my family just came back from brunch in Half Moon Bay actually (yum!). I was just commenting to my little brother about how FRESH the rain smells here, in comparison to Los Angeles. I love it! Glad that you are enjoying it. We were supposed to have brunch at Guaymas in Tiburon but due to the rain, we canceled it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mariposa Glad that you are enjoying it. We were supposed to have brunch at Guaymas in Tiburon but due to the rain, we canceled it. Ohh, that's too bad.
Any fun replacement plans?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joyeuux Ohh, that's too bad.
Any fun replacement plans? Staying in and watching the movie Ray.

Reaction score
Good one, luv it.....x

Originally Posted by Joyeuux From today's paper.

Latest posts