cute cartoon

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From today's paper.
tongue.gif

Thanks for sharing! Are you enjoying the nice rainy day in SF or are you back in Southern Cali? At least yesterday was a nice day.

Originally Posted by Mariposa Thanks for sharing! Are you enjoying the nice rainy day in SF or are you back in Southern Cali? At least yesterday was a nice day. Oh, I'm still here for the rain -- my family just came back from brunch in Half Moon Bay actually (yum!). I was just commenting to my little brother about how FRESH the rain smells here, in comparison to Los Angeles. I love it!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Oh, I'm still here for the rain -- my family just came back from brunch in Half Moon Bay actually (yum!). I was just commenting to my little brother about how FRESH the rain smells here, in comparison to Los Angeles. I love it! Glad that you are enjoying it. We were supposed to have brunch at Guaymas in Tiburon but due to the rain, we canceled it.

Originally Posted by Mariposa Glad that you are enjoying it. We were supposed to have brunch at Guaymas in Tiburon but due to the rain, we canceled it. Ohh, that's too bad.
frown.gif
Any fun replacement plans?

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Ohh, that's too bad.
frown.gif
Any fun replacement plans? Staying in and watching the movie Ray.

Good one, luv it.....x

Originally Posted by Joyeuux From today's paper.
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back