Daer0n's Photoshop Makeovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF i missed any requests please let me know, the thread has been moved to the photoshop makeovers forum now, and everyone has their individual thread where they can do more requests if they wish to, i believe i have moved everyones makeovers and requests to their own thread but if i missed any please let me know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ThanX!

sorry to all the people that are still waiting for their photoshop makeovers, i have not had time to do anything since i am too busy at the moment with some personal stuff that i have to take care of first, it has been hard for me to concentrate on other things other than that at the moment so i apologize for that, i havent forgotten about your photos.

I will work on them when i have time, thank you everyone for understanding.

daer0n

I'm in no rush at all with my photoshop make over. You do amazing work. Hope things get better with you!!

Geezus :|

Those pics are awesome!

Oh my god haha I've never seen anything like that..gee so happy I found this place.

I'll have to get you to do an album cover for me hahah

Back