Daer0n's Photoshop Makeovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!

I'm self taught, i learned it all on my own with years of practice, the only tutorial i have ever read was for making skin look perfect in photographs, everything else i learned on my own :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

AWW, they're so cute! love them, i love puppies, i wish i had one.

But i think i will have my hands full soon with my almost two year old girl, and the new baby about to be born lol

aww, i still want one.

i will see what i can come up with for you :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine is my little girl, it's too funny! My husband and I are sickeningly attatched to her, lol!!!! No real babies for me!!!

Thanks for takin' a look at the pics, I can't wait to see what you can do!!

LOL, i had no idea that was her name!

i totally thought that it was your name lol :rotfl:

haha, i always saw your username and i thought, "she's got a really pretty name" :laughing:

Well, I'll take that as a compliment since I did pick the name for my little baby!!!!

I love Guenevere and the name!!! What kind of puppy is she. She looks like a Babydoll. I have a big German Shepherd named Rocky. I keep him inside--people think i am crazy. He thinks he is a lapdog-gets in everybodys lap-never barks and is the biggest coward living. I love dogs. Kookie

Aw, thank you! She's a shih tzu. She's about three now but I still call her a puppy, lol.

Wow! I love this thread!

Guenevere- I love your little baby! I wish that Millie could have long hair, but she hates it. I can never put bows in her hair either, because she is always pulling them out as well.

Lisa- Mora is such a doll!!

Sure Lisa! i'm more than happy to do a pic of your lil puppy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

She's so cute! Love the pics, i will do something with them tomorrow ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh i love being here i missed it so much :laughing:

I know isn't it rad, I'm in love! Can't wait to see her do Mora!!!!

He, he, he, it's because they are little prima donnas!!! When she doesn't want them in her hair she uses her paws to pull at them or rubs the top of her head against the rug, lol!!!

We missed you!!!!
3.gif

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if aa wood chuck could chuck wood??

You are so talented. Have you thought of doing this professionally and possibly having a web site?

aww, thank you, how sweet of you to say that! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have yeah, i REALLY enjoy doing this, i would love if i could get a job and get paid for it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You are very welcome! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am so glad you liked it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back