Daer0n's Photoshop Makeovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I get a picture of Alex and I do you want to do something to it for our wedding invites? We want to have my dad take some pics of us to send with or invites...it'd be awesome if you made them look as good as all these! I can pay you, too!

Hmm...nothing really, the ideas just came to my mind and that's what i came up with :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

glad you like them!

Sure! that sounds great to me, pm me if you like with your pics whenever they are ready, and i'll do them for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You are welcome Annia :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sooo COOL, thanks Aquilah, i really like pictures that are as clear as this one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Will work on it as soon as i'm done with the Virtual Makeover ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

you are so talnted

did you tought of public a book with pic' like that

like view ppl and animals?

Yeah but a book would be cooler. And you could actually make a profit off of it! I like Michal's idea better!!! You're good enough to put a book together anyways!

Maybe if you made it a book with a lot of your images and then added tidbits of info on things in the back of the book as your gimmick to sell it as more than art. I'd buy a book that had cool images like yours if it gave me little tricks to recreate little things here and there! Not only would it be a really cool art book for my coffee table but it would be informative as well!!!

Plus, we've got the member market place, you could sell it on here!! You could do an exclusive prerelease for all of us (because I know you love us the mostest!!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) You can put me down for one if you do it!!!!! :laughing:

Haha, you are so cool :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah that IS actually a pretty good idea!

and i would definitely do an exclusive pre release for all the MUTers ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

of course i love you guys the mostest!! i am in love with this website lol =P and with all the people around here, you're all pretty cool people :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My gosh, now i really want to do it, lol i just need the bucks :brsh:

Aww thanks Michal!

Aww thanks daerOn! You are too sweet! I can't wait to see the picture!

OMG Aquilah! You look smokin' hot with red hair!! Wowee!!

Back