Daer0n's Photoshop Makeovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dee-nothing I can do compares to yours. I am going to take a naked face pix, send one of my reg pics and then you do what you want with it. I need a new look. The make-up I do has been learned from years of doing the same face and a wierd love for make-up. You have a true talent.. I can just put it on--you add panache!!!!! Keep it up girlfriend perye

That sounds GREAT to me! i love doing people's makeup even if its just ps'ing the pictures. I will be looking forward to do something with your picture! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You are most welcome! I love doing that!

About altering the pics like that, it took me some years of practice with photoshop, still have to learn a couple of things, but, i love playing with it, i mean, i am a makeup artist in real life, but most of the time when i cant do people's makeup in person, i have to use photoshop lol, so i really like doing it because it makes me feel like i did it for real somehow :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am really glad that you liked it! :11:

I will still do the rest for you, i have nothing to do today, and my hubby is staying at home so, hopefully i'll have a lot of time :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You guys are soo pretty! i love these pictures that you guys have posted, you guys are really beautiful, sure i would love to play around with it, i will post it here for you later :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You are so talented!! I have really enjoyed looking at the pictures you have done up so far everyday:) It is amazing what technology at our hands can do!!

Thank you!

Yeah, i really enjoy doing that on photoshop, it gives me some more time to practice, i should enter one of the contests that Annabelle has mentioned i think... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I forgot to say, i haven't entered any contests yet at the website that you sent me..

I forget lol, now that i am pregnant i forget a lot about everything, brain shrinkage they say :add_wegbrech:

I have to look through the website better, last time i only checked out the tutorials and some of the pictures i saw there, they have so much stuff there, it's really good!

You are very welcome :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope you are feeling better now, i read earlier, ( but couldn't post replies, cause i had to go ) that you had a fight with your bf.

And by the way, you are beautiful! how can you even think that you aren't pretty, you are gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back