Daer0n's Photoshop Makeovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can find loads of tutorials on deviantart.com

There are also tons and tons of really cool pictures, that will give you something to do if you are bored :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow!! You are extremely talented, daerOn! I love how you changed all the pictures!! They look awesome!

welll, what kind of 'system' i guess you'd call it, i can't think of a good word.

But what kind of photoshop would you need? I mean all i have is paintshop.

I'm pretty sure theres a difference.

Yup, well, they are programs :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Mine is Photoshop CS2, any version of photoshop will do for that, the only thing that changes is that you can download more plug ins and stuff, and the newest versions come with other features but that is it.

I think you can do it with both, but i am not sure, i also have Corel Paintshop X, but i don't really use it as much as photoshop...

Hehehe, that is what i do when i am bored, i wish ppl would post more pics lol :rotfl:

I agree with the other girls - I really love what you do, and it's always exciting to log on this thread everyday for the newest editions:) Keep up the excellent work!!

Latest posts

Back