Daer0n's Photoshop Makeovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovethisthread-1.jpg

You are so awesome and talented!

those are awesome the only pic i have is on myspace and my darn hand is in the way

Wow you're amazing daer0n!!! I have photoshop, but my skills are no way as good as yours!

Wow, you are incediable with that, I have been working on some the last couple of days and they look like crap seeing the ones you did. :smile:

How did I miss this thread! You are really talented girl!!! Can you do cool stuff with pets??? If you can I'll never leave you alone, lol!!!! Hmm, maybe I should come kidnapp you and make you teach me, lol!!!!

I have never done anything with pets, but i could definitely do something if you wanted me to :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Let me know if you want me to do something for you and i will! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You're not the only one who's thought this! lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Are you self taught or have you followed various tutorials and then started your own methods? I am very curious, my gosh you're so good at this. I envy your skills :moa:

Latest posts

Back