daily wear

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what are some things you wear daily? it could be jewelry, hair accessories, etc. it could even be clothes, if you do that LOL

i actually wear the same pair of capris when i'm bumming around the house. i wash them when they need to be, but not every day. i only wear them at home or if i run out for no more than 2 minutes, so go ahead and think i'm dirty. i love them LOL!

as for jewelry, i wear my ring that says jennifer on it, a bracelet my uncle bought in croatia for me last summer when i went to go visit, my guess? watch, small hoop earrings, and used to be my jennifer necklace that broke yesterday, so i replaced it with my 2-headed eagle pendant on a chain. they're all gold because i find that color suits me better!

post pics, if you'd like
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i don't wear any jewelry.

there's a few shirts that i like for loungewear that i wear for a few days till they're dirty. hehe
icon_redface.gif

oh and rosebud salve on my lips.

i wear my earrings i have hoops with a little dangle diamond heart in my first hole second and third holes i have studs and my cartilage piercing i have a hoop

I have a couple pairs of lounge pants i wear around the house alot. i love them they are so comfortable. if i go out or something i will wear my fave pair of capris alot. but when i come home i change into my lounge pants.

ihavent had a watch in years maybe i should get one huh lol i use my cellphone for the time when i am out lol or not in the car

the only thing I wear every single day is my Dolce&Gabbana watch. I love it to death-it was a b-day present from my mum and grandma and I´ve wanted it forever.

besides that, for school it´s usually pearl earrings, jeans, sneakers and colorful shirts.

I wear my wedding ring, a sterling silver ring and my watch daily. Oh, and at home I have a pair of old Nike slip on type sandals that I wear all the time! I always wear other jewelry but it is always different.

I wear three studs, one in my cartilage, and one in my second set of holes. I normally wear my 2 pink live strong bands when I'm at school also.. they seem to be a bit of a craze!

Originally Posted by Jennifer what are some things you wear daily? it could be jewelry, hair accessories, etc. it could even be clothes, if you do that LOL
i actually wear the same pair of capris when i'm bumming around the house. i wash them when they need to be, but not every day. i only wear them at home or if i run out for no more than 2 minutes, so go ahead and think i'm dirty. i love them LOL!

as for jewelry, i wear my ring that says jennifer on it, a bracelet my uncle bought in croatia for me last summer when i went to go visit, my guess? watch, small hoop earrings, and used to be my jennifer necklace that broke yesterday, so i replaced it with my 2-headed eagle pendant on a chain. they're all gold because i find that color suits me better!

post pics, if you'd like
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wedding rings,and i always wear something teal or aqua,my fave colors.Also some stain my kids put on me
rolleyes.gif

Wedding rings (white gold)

A sterling silver ring on my right hand (I have a terrible habit of playing with my rings, so I make sure I play with this ring rather than my wedding ring!)

Silver watch with turquoise face

Small silver earrings (usually small cubic zirconia studs)

My silver cross necklace before the chain broke
frown.gif
though I occasionally wear other necklaces if they go with my outfit better, but I don't have a lot of jewelry to choose from

I also only have 3 pairs of jeans that fit, so I always wear each of them twice a week
wink.gif
At school I almost always wear jeans or occasionally khakis, flip flops or boots, and fitted t-shirt or sweater depending on the season. (I love turquoise but make a point to wear different colors on different days, I get bored if I wear the same thing every day!). Except for Fridays, when I wear dress pants a nice shirt to teach a class. On days I don't leave the apartment, it's sweat pants or gym shorts with baggy t-shirts
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer arielle, i love your watch!!! me too of course
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek I also only have 3 pairs of jeans that fit, so I always wear each of them twice a week
wink.gif

LOL! same here! they're in a constant rotation. i don't go out all the time or for that long, so they don't get dirty so fast.

Originally Posted by Arielle the only thing I wear every single day is my Dolce&Gabbana watch. I love it to death-it was a b-day present from my mum and grandma and I´ve wanted it forever.
besides that, for school it´s usually pearl earrings, jeans, sneakers and colorful shirts.

OMG!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
:icon_love:icon_love :icon_love:icon_love i LOVE your watch!!!!! i'm looking for a watch, but the ones i've seen so far are plain or something. my bf has a bvlgari watch and bought one of his exs one, so hopefully he'll get me one

Originally Posted by Liz OMG!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
:icon_love:icon_love :icon_love:icon_love i LOVE your watch!!!!! i'm looking for a watch, but the ones i've seen so far are plain or something. my bf has a bvlgari watch and bought one of his exs one, so hopefully he'll get me one he´d be a very good bf if he got you a bvulgari-watch *wow*!!! I never have trouble finding watches I like. there are a lot that are far away from plain. I like Dolce&Gabbana, CK, and also DKNY has pretty ones.

Originally Posted by charms23 How did you know he gave her one? (Sorry I'm kinda nosy
icon_redface.gif
) he told me about it. lol. he recently found her email addie and asked her about it, she said she sold it as a "cleansing" process! lol. he was like, well, if you didn't want it, you could have given it back to me! hahaha

Originally Posted by Arielle he´d be a very good bf if he got you a bvulgari-watch *wow*!!! I never have trouble finding watches I like. there are a lot that are far away from plain. I like Dolce&Gabbana, CK, and also DKNY has pretty ones. there are some that are plain, but there are some that are out there. and there are some that look too manish for me.
redface.gif

I don't have anything that I wear all the time. I used to have RADO watch that I wore everyday, but now I hate watches(I'm still not sure why)

I do have one type of underwear that I have like 20 of-all in black, so that's probably the only thing I wear the most. Oh and I have like 10 of the same black bra too.

I wear jeans to work with boots (yeah, we don't have to dress up thank god)

Jewelry: Tag Hauer watch, gold braclets, and two-tone gold & white gold rings, and gold earrings. I change them often, I got so much jewelry - no piece I could consider daily wear.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 What's so special about them, if you don't mind me asking? Even though most of the time I'm the only one looking at mine, I like a little variety
icon_redface.gif
I like variety too, I have hundreds of lingerie sets, but these kind are the only ones that look nice and fit me perfectly. Sometimes I forget I'm wearing them, cuz they fit soooo well. I hate when I wear certain panties and they ride up on me all day or they're just plain uncomfortable. Bras too, I hate when you can feel the underwire or when the straps don't feel right or whatever.I used to just not wear any if I didn't have to cuz none of my pretty ones were comfortable at all. Now, I really don't even know what kind these are cuz I always cut off the tags on my lingerie.

I have my cartilidge pierced so theres always a silver hoop in it, but I noticed yesterday that it's gone! Things got pretty crazy Sat. night so I'm thinking it fell out and I didn't notice
frown.gif

I also always wear a silver anklet and silver toe ring.

Those are the only things that I always have on, but I wear my Reef flip flops all the time!

Latest posts

Back