Dare to be: Re-l

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ok, so I had a little free time (well, I made it free-time, lol) and I just wanna say this- I wish I still had my black wig, but I don't :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And that I take pictures with my crummy 'ol iphone 3gs (yes, people still have those lol) and it was night time and under awful lighting. But hey, I tried! So, for your viewing pleasure...

Luckily I'm naturally as pale as the character, lol. Although my phone doesn't quite show the blue, I assure you it was there! I used a combo of Kat Von D ..some dark blue I can't remember, and Urban decay...um...Peace, I think it is. It's a brighter blue. In fact, here's a pic of some eye makeup:

Character didn't seem to have much dimension/contour, so I left it flat so my features would kind of all blend in. Also- that's a black turtle neck from oh, 7th grade, a black dish towel draped over my shoulders, my husband's black tie and a jade stone on a chain that I attempted to pin into place with bobby pins.
Other products used:
Nyx Jumbo pencil in milk
Face/lips: KVD lockit
Lips additional: Profusion clear gloss (for a touch of definition and to disguise my dry lips that cracked :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )
Concealer: Nars
Eyebrow and eyeliner- KVD Gunmetal
Lashes- Kiss (A very natural lash- character's lashes looked normal length)
Nyx hd Setting powder.

You look great! I like the fourth and fifth shots. Just the right angle and looks dramatic!

Quote: Originally Posted by Amara18 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You look great! I like the fourth and fifth shots. Just the right angle and looks dramatic!
Thank you! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm ready for another challenge, darn it!

Quote: Originally Posted by makeitupasigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I second this!

A belated agreement from me!  Just found the site and i love this!  More more!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by lumpydumpling /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A belated agreement from me!  Just found the site and i love this!  More more!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I agree.  Can we start this again?

Latest posts

Back