Dare to be: Tira

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since Dare to be: Re-l was a hit, here is the newest Dare To Be challenge.

Dare to be: Tira
"Tira (ティラ, Tira) is a fictional character in the Soul series of fighting games and a loyal servant of the evil sword, Soul Edge."​
 ​
Tira from Soul Calibur III​
 ​
Tira from Soul Calibur IV​
 ​
Tira from Soul Calibur V​

​
Images from Soul Calibur Wiki & Soul Calibur website​
 ​
 ​
Have fun!

Holy hell I am so on this. I already wear big ass purple contacts and that first picture's lips are straight up occ power plant lip tar, lol.
SO EXCITE. If I hadn't already beat and abused my face today, it'd be done by now. =p

Well, I had an unexpected day off today so I decided to go crazy.....

I am wearing a shirt in these photos by the way. It's just a nude colored camisole with clear straps so you cant see it. Also, I just realized how awful these pictures are. Sorry about that. I really was trying to capture the character.

A few close-ups!

Last but not least......

CRAZY PHOTO!

As for products I used:

- Maybelline Concealer in "Fairest"

- BareMinerals Prime time in polished pewter as a base

- South and Tornado from UD's Glinda Palette

- Crave/Venus Naked Basics Dual-Ended Pencil

- L'Oreal Liquid Liner

- L'Oreal Clear Gloss

- Highlight/Contour from Coastal Scents

Hope this inspires some other people to try out this dramatic look. I really loved doing it!

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  LOVE IT!
Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I still haven't taken off the makeup. It makes me feel very powerful.

Yay! How lovely!!! I feel your pain with dealing with not so amazing pics/camera =) Lol I'm workin on mine right now. I ended up (obviously) not being able to do it last weekend or whatever...Been dyin to get it done though =p will be posting soon!

Alright, allow me to add to the party.
Please excuse my pathetic attempt to style my wig. I didn't use any product because I did not want to wash it lol. Yes, I'm that lazy. Products used: Face- NYC primer, Kat Von d lockit foundation, EM cosmetics chiaroscuro stick in fair, too faced chocolate soleil, Laura mercier highlight powder. Oh, and l'oreal hydraperfect powder. Eyeshadow: elf primer, sugarpill sparkage and tako, urban decay graffiti and mildew. Eyeliner: Kat Von d autograph pencil and tattoo liner Brows: Rimmel brown eyeliner Lips: occ lip tar in power plant Lashes: tony moly cats wink mascara and ebay top lashes, sephora purple (clearance) lashes on bottom. I think that all I caked on my face...wait! The purple across my face is Kat Von d autograph eyeliner in homie covered with urban decay's fishnet. Outfit (lol) black sports bra, some green fuzzy trim I got from Walmart and green faux craft feathers stuck in there. =p

Btw- what is killing me is that I layered lenses because one is subtly purple (xtra big and prescription) and the smaller (Plano) one is brighter purple- so together they made a lovely eye color and shape that matched tira's...but my phone refused to capture the purple :,( how I loathe thee, iPhone. All that uncomfortableness for nothing!!!

I love that you did one of the older versions @slinka! More colorful and less dark. Interesting contrast between our two looks! I feel your pain with the camera not capturing colors. My iPhone completely neglected to pick up the purple with pewter tones on my eyeshadow but it looked really cool in the mirror. Also, I love the colored lower lashes and the circle lenses are to die for! As for the styling of your wig, did you see how crazy my hair looked in my pictures? Your look (like all your others) turned out really well. Like always, I am impressed!

I'd be happy to teach you some French @slinka! I actually teach a french class right now. Granted, it's for fourth graders but I'm sure I could still teach you a few things
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Alright, allow me to add to the party.

Please excuse my pathetic attempt to style my wig. I didn't use any product because I did not want to wash it lol. Yes, I'm that lazy.

Products used:
Face- NYC primer, Kat Von d lockit foundation, EM cosmetics chiaroscuro stick in fair, too faced chocolate soleil, Laura mercier highlight powder. Oh, and l'oreal hydraperfect powder.
Eyeshadow: elf primer, sugarpill sparkage and tako, urban decay graffiti and mildew.
Eyeliner: Kat Von d autograph pencil and tattoo liner
Brows: Rimmel brown eyeliner
Lips: occ lip tar in power plant
Lashes: tony moly cats wink mascara and ebay top lashes, sephora purple (clearance) lashes on bottom.

I think that all I caked on my face...wait! The purple across my face is Kat Von d autograph eyeliner in homie covered with urban decay's fishnet.
Outfit (lol) black sports bra, some green fuzzy trim I got from Walmart and green faux craft feathers stuck in there. =p

Oh wow! That looks awesome!

Thanks! *_^ [@]makeitupasigo[/@] one day I'll invest in a real camera lol. And I was wondering what you said- I asked my husband (who knows a little bit of French...not much though) and he couldn't help lol. Haha, I like learning languages...even if its 4th grade level =p

Oh! A translation of what I posted to you:

I will teach you French when you ask me to.

Sorry I should have included a translation
icon_redface.gif

Wow this is so awesome! I cant wait to do some looks on here. Oooh sally from nightmare before christmas would be fun, or since its the love month itd be fun to do like a love fairy or something like that?!

Latest posts

Back