Decleor Iris oil

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got some of this yesterday and allready, it has made a huge difference to my skin. It worked instantly and after exfoliating, i applied this oil to my face using just a few drops and my "smile lines" around my eyes were gone.

After using this product only 4 times i can see such an improvement in the over all texture and tone of my skin.

Its expensive but a fantastic product and i dont even have mature skin.

YET
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi Donna, is this something available only at speciality stores? I dont think I've ever heard of it.

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk I got some of this yesterday and allready, it has made a huge difference to my skin. It worked instantly and after exfoliating, i applied this oil to my face using just a few drops and my "smile lines" around my eyes were gone.After using this product only 4 times i can see such an improvement in the over all texture and tone of my skin.

Its expensive but a fantastic product and i dont even have mature skin.

YET
icon_rolleyes.gif

Well i got it from ebay but its sold on qvc in the uk and they do all sorts of these facial oils. Its a new concept to use an oil on my skin as i would imagine it would leave me looking like an oil slick , however it sinks right into the dermis and because its full of aromatherapy oils it just leaves the skin looking refined and not at all greasy looking. I highly recommend using these oils at this time of the year as they do make a dramatic difference . Im going to try some other ones from a different brand as i cant afford this stuff really. Im very poor so i had to sell my old sweaters on e bay to afford it lol.
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_wink.gif

If I remember correctly, Weleda has an Iris product & is available at Whole Foods Market.

I have developed spots with this Iris oil. I am using Liz Earle cleanse and polish now and have switched to a milder formulation. Did you know that the Iris is from the onion family ?

Hi Donnamaryuk,

You have talked me into trying this product, it sounds devine!

I agree this product would be especially good for your skin at this time of year.

Are you sure that it is the oil causing the spots? It sounded as though your skin was loving it and having great results. I am looking forward to giving it a go. I bought Decleor's nail oil about 2 weeks ago, and am really enjoying using it. Smells nice! Its interesting to know that Iris is from the onion family,I

am always amazed that the most powerful,potent products are always from nature.

I tell you what, this Iris oil is excellent but like i mentioned ages ago on here, i have this one open pore on my chin that is not responding to anything and you name it, i have tried it. My skin is great (or so my old school mates tell me), its just like one open pore on my chin that spots up every month. I have tried everything on the market and yet year after year and month after month it developes a zit and always in one spot. After trying all of the deep pore stuff etc it still always buggers my complexion up each month. I can`t understand it because the rest of my face has no blackheads or zit zones apart from this one pore ?

I HATE IT LOL.

Its one bleeding spot that comes up month after month and it wont go away.

You name it, tea tree, Decleor, Elemis, Dermalogica, Chanel, Dior etc !

I eat salad and fruit and veg. I dont eat junk or drink (apart from weekends) but this one spot keeps on spotting and it never did when i was a teen.

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

I Know what you mean. I get spots at the same place every month! Its no fun. I just treat it with t-tree oil but i think they are hormonal spots and wont settle until my hormones do. I hope!

Latest posts

Back