Decoterie - New Decor/Lifestyle Box + Code! *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm SO BUMMED that I only saw this on the 7th. i tried to subscribed on the 7th with the code for an annual one. Didn't work.  If anyone regrets buying it and wants to transfer, let me know :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

New spoiler on Instagram! Looks like a beautiful PERSONALIZED ceramic bowl!!
Spolier.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh! The spoiler looks great! Can't wait to see what else is in the box. Really wish I had subscribed. Rooting for you all though who did!

doh.... my guessing is wrong! not made by All the Wire! sorry!

Newsletter is coming out soon to give us all info!
but it is VERY similar. Thanks for sharing. you are a great syber sleuth! I had actually planned on making these (found the info 3 months back - very similar). Saves me from doing so at $10/crack. 

Hey everyone!  I had emailed Letitia because people were asking me if there are any working discount codes.  She said to point you guys to the banner at the top of the site when you visit the homepage (https://decoterie.cratejoy.com/) for the most up to date promotion; right now the posted code is working. 

Letitia also said she is considering offering a more affordable box down the road, which is really exciting to me because boxes above $100 are a rare treat.  I love that Decoterie is pretty unique in the sub box world (high end luxury décor / no sample sizes / no liquidated outlet wholesale items) but that she is willing to try to incorporate that business model into a more budget friendly version. 

The two spoilers I have seen are gorgeous; I can't wait to see the rest of the contents in the first box.  I have a bad feeling that I'm going to be hooked and will have to craigslist my children or (gasp!) pare down my other boxes to stay on. 

More info...the current 20% off code (WELCOME) will be available until tomorrow, then it's back to the 10% code of WELCOME10 for the rest of the month. 

If you search the #decoterie hashtag on instagram, there is another spoiler for the box -

a BEAUTIFUL nude leather clutch.  Letitia also mentioned in someone's comments that carrara marble candles will be included but I don't know if that's for the july box or the fall one.  There is also a Letitia Elizabeth gift card, but again it's not clear if that's for this box or not.  If so, I REALLY want the coasters with the kiss me lips on them. 

Now for the bad news...I don't have official confirmation on this, but a MUT member told me there are very few or no slots for July open.  So I'm not really clear if you will be able to get the July box if you sign up today - check with the person who pops up in the chat box if you are thinking of ordering.

ooh now I'm really regretting not getting the box and blowing my budget already for the month. So happy for anyone who signed up. Sounds like a fabulous box!

I'm continuing to stalk Letita's instagram feed (slow day at work + this is the only box I have coming soon besides Nina Garcia and Quarterly's lips are sealed) and I think I found the ceramic designer...suiteonestudio seems like a good candidate even though I don't see anything personalized in her feed.  I am DYING over how beautiful everything in her shop is though.  Ring dish in every color, please.

Full spoilers on MSA:

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2015/07/decoterie-summer-box-full-spoilers.html

I am super excited.  I love that a couple of the items will be built on over time, that is actually something I suggested to Letitia!  I don't know if she was already planning on doing that before I said anything or not, but I think it's pretty cool that it's happening.  It makes me want to stay subscribed even though this box is out of my price range.  If I can make myself say goodbye to PSMH monthly box and Bianca Jade quarterly I'll do it.  Decisions, decisions. 

Back