Deep Conditioners

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What deep conditioner do you like to use. I have a few that I really like. I like Conditioning Balm, Joico's K-pak line deep condioner, and Aveda's Curescence.

Me too I just love that one. It makes your hair feel like silk doesn't it. I love the way it smells too!! It just looks like it would be great for your hair when you see it too. I think that one will be around forever. It works great.

L'Oreal's Mega Moisture and Paul Mitchell's Super Charged Moisturizer tx
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I use Aussie 3 minute miracle 3 times a wk & i love it.. Would like to find a treatment though that i could use weekly (kinda like a hair mask!). Any ideas
icon_question.gif

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk Me too I just love that one. It makes your hair feel like silk doesn't it. I love the way it smells too!! It just looks like it would be great for your hair when you see it too. I think that one will be around forever. It works great. 3rd the Kpak

K-Pak is a protien, it is not good to use after every shampoo, it will buildup to much. The biolage is ok to use more often, it has less human keratin in it.

Originally Posted by Californian K-pak
hhrightarrow.gif
... Not to be confused with Tupak
hhrightarrow.gif
20c9bb82.jpg
LOL!! How do ye guys put all the pics into posts?? Also, do ye just find them on the internet or do ye all have a secret stash of pics on your pc?!

Originally Posted by Californian K-pak
hhrightarrow.gif
... Not to be confused with Tupak
hhrightarrow.gif
20c9bb82.jpg
LMAO! I wouldn't put Tupak on my head if you paid me**yuck**

Originally Posted by laura127 LOL!! How do ye guys put all the pics into posts?? Also, do ye just find them on the internet or do ye all have a secret stash of pics on your pc?! Hi Laura!Use your "My Editor" page to download graphics that you have saved on your computer. Then you can trasfer the images by right clicking on them and then selecting "copy."

You can find your "My Editor" page by clicking on the "Forum Home" button at the top of the screen. You will find the link to your page on the right hand side.

Let us know if you need any help! It makes posting even funner!

Check out smileycentral.com for some other free and fun smilies to use!

That's where I got this one:

Originally Posted by allisong LMAO! I wouldn't put Tupak on my head if you paid me**yuck** HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Me neither! OMG LOL

Originally Posted by Californian Hi Laura!Use your "My Editor" page to download graphics that you have saved on your computer. Then you can trasfer the images by right clicking on them and then selecting "copy."

You can find your "My Editor" page by clicking on the "Forum Home" button at the top of the screen. You will find the link to your page on the right hand side.

Let us know if you need any help! It makes posting even funner!

Check out smileycentral.com for some other free and fun smilies to use!

That's where I got this one:

Cool, thanks califiornian.. Must go check that out now
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back