delcious brownies!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the easiest receipe ever, but has become a huge hit with my friends.

You need 1 bag of chocolate chips, 2.5 cups of graham cracker crumbs and 2 cups of condensed milk (I use lowfat or 1 reg. and one non-fat, but 2 nonfats don't turn out as well).

Mix the items and bake at 350 for 30 - 35 minutes. It will look like it's not completely done when you take it out, but it will be. They are best eaten warm because when they cool, they get kinda hard, but just warm it up again and they're as good as when they're fresh out of the oven!

Hi bonbon, that sounds easy and yummy!!!

Originally Posted by bonbon412 This is the easiest receipe ever, but has become a huge hit with my friends.You need 1 bag of chocolate chips, 2.5 cups of graham cracker crumbs and 2 cups of condensed milk (I use lowfat or 1 reg. and one non-fat, but 2 nonfats don't turn out as well).

Mix the items and bake at 350 for 30 - 35 minutes. It will look like it's not completely done when you take it out, but it will be. They are best eaten warm because when they cool, they get kinda hard, but just warm it up again and they're as good as when they're fresh out of the oven!

Back