Depotting debate...? hmmmm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 lol. no he didn't help me with anymore. he's the one that messed up my first shadow. he doesn't like listening to directions. i did all of the other ones today while he was asleep though. i sat outside for 3 hours and it was kind of windy/cold. the burning plastic smell is not pleasant, so i didn't want to wake him up with that. lmao well see he's the one who messed up the other ones. the directions are the key. Just like a man to not read them lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 Just like a man to not read them lol Amen sistah!

Originally Posted by Marisol Amen sistah! BIG TIME!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

lol. i told him my plan about wanting to do the whole depotting and palette thing. so i start getting the tools ready last night, and he's all, "can't you wait till this is over?"

he never said anything about wanting to see/help what i was doing.

so i wait for the show to finish.

when it does, he comes over, and asks what i'm trying to do, i go and try to show him the depotting link with the pics. but he doesn't really pay attention and tries picking at the edge of the pan with a needle. he's lifting it up, but part of the shadow cracks. so he stops, and just says do whatever you want. lol.

i'm like "follow the directions! hundreds/thousands of people do this and it works perfectly! if you ruin anymore, i'm definitely buying the mac palettes!"

he was giving me a hard time spending money on them. lol

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i'm like "follow the directions! hundreds/thousands of people do this and it works perfectly! if you ruin anymore, i'm definitely buying the mac palettes!"
he was giving me a hard time spending money on them. lol

LMAO!!! You tell him!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i depotted 58 shadows!!!! not one was ruined either! hehe. !!

Holy mother of god! Way to go Lizzy.. 58 WOAH *passes out*

Originally Posted by Laura Holy mother of god! Way to go Lizzy.. 58 WOAH *passes out* Same thoughts here! I just finally woke up from when I read that and fainted! LOL

lol. yeah, it wasn't so bad though. i had a routine going. i was tired of dealing with them at the end, and didn't wipe all the soot(sp?) off. lol

I can't wait to do my mac e/s and I like the idea of getting l/s for the pots. I have to hit Nordies again soon so I better get to depotting!!!
eek.gif

what is a better idea:

putting the magents in the pan or putting them on the individual e/s pans?

when i depotted, the lables that were on the pot fit almost perfectly on the bottom of the pan.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 what is a better idea:
putting the magents in the pan or putting them on the individual e/s pans?

when i depotted, the lables that were on the pot fit almost perfectly on the bottom of the pan.

i do like the pro pans. I put my magnet on the pan and then i put some of the label on the magent

What are the dimensions of the 15 and 4 palettes and how does the magnet thing work, are the palettes made of metal? Sorry, I'm new to this.
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back