Dermologica

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi everyone, ive just tried Dermologicas Multi-vitamin power recovery mask, and it really great...my skin is normally really blotchy and oily, after using this it had evened out and no oil!! ok that problem solved....does anyone know of a good eye cream for wrinkles?? maybe is dehydration? im 23 and noticing them!help!
icon_cry.gif

Hey Kit!

That is GREAT NEWS!! Would mind jumping in and doing a product review here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/reviews/addReview.php

Originally Posted by kitakat

hi everyone, ive just tried Dermologicas Multi-vitamin power recovery mask, and it really great...my skin is normally really blotchy and oily, after using this it had evened out and no oil!! ok that problem solved....does anyone know of a good eye cream for wrinkles?? maybe is dehydration? im 23 and noticing them!help!
icon_cry.gif

Hi Kitakat & welcome to MuT! I'd check out the review center for recommendations that suit your skin type. For now, keep drinking water & make sure you eat lots of fruits & vegetables. If possible, try add salmon into your diet b/c the Omega-3 really helps the skin. I try to eat it once a day & it has helped clear up any blemishes that may pop up.

Good luck & again, welcome to MuT!
smile.gif

Hi kit kat, i LOVE dermologica products :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i love their smoothing cream and they have eye treatment creams for wrinkles, you should go have a look at there site, or even ask for some samples, to try them out thats what i done, they were happy to send me some samples, i figured out what i liked and didnt and i use them religiously :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> try care4yourskin.com ive my account with them. fast delivery ect. Hope this helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back