Desert Island Product

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the one skin care item you would take with you to a desert island if you were only allowed one product. I have no idea as it's a tough question so I'll reply properly later as i can't think of just 1 right now!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yikes only 1? I guess if I have to say, I'd bring my Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Creme. I always go back to that moisturizer after all my whoring around with other brands! LOL

Originally Posted by starnight What is the one skin care item you would take with you to a desert island if you were only allowed one product. I have no idea as it's a tough question so I'll reply properly later as i can't think of just 1 right now!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Yikes only 1? I guess if I have to say, I'd bring my Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Creme. I always go back to that moisturizer after all my whoring around with other brands! LOL LOL..I'm still sluttin' around myself..Can't seem to find just 1 item to stick to

*snicker*
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by allisong LOL..I'm still sluttin' around myself..Can't seem to find just 1 item to stick to

Originally Posted by starnight What is the one skin care item you would take with you to a desert island if you were only allowed one product. I have no idea as it's a tough question so I'll reply properly later as i can't think of just 1 right now!
icon_rolleyes.gif
I'll choose tinted moisturizer with major SPF in it. Those islands can make a mess of your skin. It's way too hard to narrow it down so I have to think practically. Now what the heck am I going to wash my hair with, coconut juice and shark cartilage? Sigh.... I'm going to stink but at least I will not have cancer. <TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Cali reeks of seaweed!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You make me laugh lol. I would take Decleor phytopeel as it beats exfoliating with sand.

Originally Posted by Indigo Oh.. I'd have to take raw shea butter. Stuff is good for everything. Hair, sunburns, feetsies, elbows, scars, small abrasions. I luvs my shea.
icon_cool.gif
Yeah but you'll be all burned up! J/k LOLAnd ^5's DonnaMary!

00Mut9.jpg

Latest posts

Back