dessert beauty deliciously kissable sugar scrub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

you guys wont vote me off the island for even bringing this up, will you? good. the juicy scented scrub is sooooo freakin yummy. it smells like the most delicious berry lemonde. i seriously had a lemonade craving after using it. ive never smelled the same scent in another product thats been done so well. the scent lasts for a really long time, too.

the scrubs are $42, so theyre pretty darn pricey. theyre a bit greasy, but i dont think i would have found them so greasy if i had used them on my body, rather than my hands.

i think im going to have to get myself one of these.

the rest of the products literally stink. the other scrubs have a weird plasticy scent. dont get me started on how asinine and artificial smelling the belly button fragrances are. the l/g are $21, iirc, and not really worth it. they smell like a rich, foody vanilla, but they have pretty much no pigment. you could find the same thing in a $4 bonne bell gloss. the edible whiped cream/body sprinkle thing is gross. it tastes very strongly of saccharine. if you cant face getting down and dirty with some actual whipped cream, then it shouldnt be in the bedroom. lol.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse
you guys wont vote me off the island for even bringing this up, will you? good. the juicy scented scrub is sooooo freakin yummy. it smells like the most delicious berry lemonde. i seriously had a lemonade craving after using it. ive never smelled the same scent in another product thats been done so well. the scent lasts for a really long time, too.

the scrubs are $42, so theyre pretty darn pricey. theyre a bit greasy, but i dont think i would have found them so greasy if i had used them on my body, rather than my hands.

i think im going to have to get myself one of these.

the rest of the products literally stink. the other scrubs have a weird plasticy scent. dont get me started on how asinine and artificial smelling the belly button fragrances are. the l/g are $21, iirc, and not really worth it. they smell like a rich, foody vanilla, but they have pretty much no pigment. you could find the same thing in a $4 bonne bell gloss. the edible whiped cream/body sprinkle thing is gross. it tastes very strongly of saccharine. if you cant face getting down and dirty with some actual whipped cream, then it shouldnt be in the bedroom. lol.

No worries ... they'll be at McFrugals in a few months along with the radish flavored Bonne Bell foot cream.
monkyyy.gif

I recently got some Le Mirador body scrub that smells like Fig and Cranberry. Its very messy to use and contains lumps of salt but it smells sooo divine . I am eagerly awaiting the new Sephora website in the UK. We do have some stores over here but i cant be arsed to go out of the way so prefer to buy online. Please give me some recommendations por favore xxx

Thanks for the feedback on this line! I was wondering about it. I lost my interest after I saw the prices but I'm always interested in learning more about different prices. Plus edible body creams are not really my thing.
smile.gif

edible body creams are just......kinda cheesy, i guess id say. a few of the products are just glorified lube. the most horrifying part is that 99% of the people who come into my work (wont say where!) to look at this stuff are under the age of 18. when their moms figure out what the stuff is really for, they turn 10 shades of white and move along.

Yeah I can only imagine some 16-year-old wondering about using these body creams with her boyfriend....these celebrities who come out with lines like this and their own clothing lines are usually real teen idols and giving them ideas like this I don't think is good.

well...the olsen twins perfumes and hilary duffs clothes are one thing, but jessica simpson missed the mark with her bedroom stuff. i dont know who buys that crap. no one, from what ive noticed. everyone fawns over it and tries it out, but no one ever buys it. i assume because of the crazy price tags.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Yeah I can only imagine some 16-year-old wondering about using these body creams with her boyfriend....these celebrities who come out with lines like this and their own clothing lines are usually real teen idols and giving them ideas like this I don't think is good.

Latest posts

Back