Did a little shopping today.. here's my haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, I did NOT intend to leave my house today for fear of spending money on makeup and clothes because I am really tring to cut down. However, my dogs needed food so on the way to Petsmart, my car sort of decided to head over to the mall which has both MAC and Sephora, next thing you know, I'm doing everything I promised I would not do. Here's what I got:

Sephora:

UD Primer Potion (this is just a backup cuz I NEVER want to run out of this)

Shiseido Hydro-Powder E/S (H3- the 'brownish' color)

-tried to get UD Mildew e/s but it was oos
icon_cry.gif

MAC:

Meadowland e/s

Viva Glam IV l/s

Dip Down Fluidliner

E/S brush #239

-tried to get Dusk CCB, but it was oos. Went to the SB counter to get the Daylight e/s duo, of course it was also, oos
icon_cry.gif

Thinking of taking the plunge and using the La Prairie line for face care so I got a bunch of samples from that counter to try them out first since everything there is SO EXPENSIVE
eek.gif

After all of that I got my doggies some food and went home!!
redface.gif

BTW, I wanted the CCB so bad that once I got home I checked to see if anyone had one up for swap. Someone did and answered me right away. I should have that by Wednesday!!! Yipee!!! Now, no more shopping for real this time!

I just love the way you rationalize everything then resolve all over again to stop shopping! Makes perfect sense to me! A woman I can relate to!!!

LMAO!! I cant help myself!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam I just love the way you rationalize everything then resolve all over again to stop shopping! Makes perfect sense to me! A woman I can relate to!!!

Nice haul & way to go w/the swap! I stayed home today b/c I know I'd do some damage otherwise
tongue.gif
but have been surfing the net for all kinds of stuff.
redface.gif

I'm the same way when my car suddenly ends up @ the mall. Luckily, my dog has enough food & treats for the next month or so.
wink.gif

Isn't it funny how cars can do these things on their own? Amazing!!!

icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I'm the same way when my car suddenly ends up @ the mall. Luckily, my dog has enough food & treats for the next month or so.
wink.gif

It was major fun, but I feel so guilty!!
icon_redface.gif

OK.... now I'm over it!!

Originally Posted by MAC Most Excellent! Looks like you had a fun day shopping!

Latest posts

Back