Did My Sister's Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my older sister is very minimal when it comes to makeup and very pale, so it's fun putting color on her. please give me honest opinions on what i can improve because i'm always open for that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thank you! i already know the lipgloss i used doesn't go too well, but it was too late to change (her lips would've come out very chappy if i took it off). what color do you think i should've put on?

by the way, the lighting in my room SUCKS, so after i took the pics, i realized what was wrong. on the left eye, there's less goldmine eyeshadow in the inner corner, so i put more in that and made it even. also, on the right eye, the dipdown fluidline was smudged in the outer corner, so i erased it and then did it over and it looks fine. i'm just too lazy to take more pics and resize them and all that :icon_wink

here's what i used...

FACE

no7's stay perfect foundation in porcelain

mac's skinfinish in porcelain pink

mac's blush in sunbasque

becca's loose powder in sesame

EYES

mac's paint in bare canvas

mac's eyeshadows in zonk bleu!, goldbit, and goldmine

jane's eye zing eyeshadow in millionaire

mac's fluidline in dipdown

covergirl's lashexact mascara in black

LIPS

mac's prep + prime lip

revlon's color beam lipgloss in beam of pink

Pic1.jpg

Pic4.jpg

Pic6.jpg

Pic8.jpg

this is her and my other sister, leta112.

Pic9.jpg

love the e/s, everything looks well done, i agree with you i dont like the lipstick i think it throws everything off, maybe you sould of used a more natural lip, imo, but you did a great job now i know why they hired and loved you so much

great look, very creative!

I think a bit of color on eyebrows would make it more complete and defined. like just a tiny bit of brown, matte shadow. I would also put some clear mascara on the eyebrows to keep them in place.

I think i would also use some brozing powder maybe, to add the dimension to this beautiful face:)

but other than that, it looks great! :clap:clap:clap

jenny, aww, thanks :icon_love yeah, i wish it were easier, but i couldn't change the lip color! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

vanilla, funny you say that because while i was doing her makeup, i was like, okay, i NEED to gel these brows and fill them in and TOTALLY forgot LOL i wouldn't use bronzer, but i'm so bad with that and was afraid i'd mess up the whole face. plus, my stila bronzer broke into pieces, so i have no bronzer right now.

thanks for the compliments and opinions, girls!

keep 'em coming :icon_chee

I like it, I think you could improve it by emphasising the eye more to make them the main attraction and go very nude on the lips.:icon_wink

She looks good! Great job Jen!

I would define the crease a little more and with a darker color, so that there is some "shape" added to the eyes... But other than that or the brows, that is really it...

OT is that you in the last pic?

queen, yeah. that was another problem: if the lips were too chappy, the nude lipstick i have wouldn't shown up with tons of flakes LOL

leila, that's my other sister, violet. what color do you think i should've defined the crease with? a darker green, maybe?

allie, it's zonk bleu! and millionaire :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks, girls!

Zonc Bleu?!! But I have that shadow and it doesn't look like that. It looks so green on your sis! Hmm weird!

What is Millionaire shadow?

allie, it's a jane e/s (drugstore brand). if you want it, it's like, $3. i still haven't gotten your package out yet (had the last-minute interview on wednesday and then forgot today was a holiday, sorry!), so i'll go pick one up for you, no problem! zonk bleu! seems kinda sheer or maybe it's just the horrible lighting in my room, so i just put millionare (that's actually how it's spelled) on top.

great, leila. thanks a lot for the tip! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No problem girlie no rush! What shade is the Millionaire-- is it the gold in the inner 1/3 of the eye? I can't remember if we have Jane here or not?

rite-aid drugstore (not sure if you have that down there) is the only place i find it!

Nope, we don't have one here... Oh well... I suppose if I really wanted them I could find a place to order them online.

Thanks hun!!

That is gorgeous!!!!! :icon_eek: Its a nice mix of green and blue! PURDYYY!!

Leila I love the new avatar!! WooHooo!!

Latest posts

Back