DiorShow Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since there seems to be a lot of people that like this mascara, just wanted to let you know that they have added new colors. Saw this on Sephora's website.

P.S. The waterproof formula only has the following colors: jet black, brown blue and brown.

i'm LOVING my diorshow!!!

i've never used a colored mascara. don't know how to work with it and what colors to pair with it
icon_confused.gif

I sometimes use colored mascara if I don't have time to apply e/s or if I want to kick it up a notch. I have burgandy and green and they really seem to bring out my eyes. I was looking at one of the KA books and he did a look on Christina Ricci using burgandy shadow and I just had to try it.

Let us know what you think of it when you get it.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I just ordered the waterproof black.
smile.gif
TY for the recc's!

Hmm.. I liked Diorshow okay, but not the way it flaked into my eyes & irritated them! For me, this mascara *stunk out loud* ... LOL! And I've tried *tons* of mascaras, high end, low end, you name it. This was one of the worst IMO. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But glad y'all like it & it works for you!
biggrin.gif

So many recs.... think i'll have to try this mascara next!

I'm currently trying the Scott Barnes Luscious Lash - which is pants and is going straight back to QVC!

Dior Show (IMO) is the only colored mascara that you can use by itself and still get AWESOME color. Most brands you have to apply black mascara first for the colored mascara to have something to adhere to. I'll be purchasing a tube of the blue mascara soon, that stuff is too wonderful.

Welcome to MUT lilchocolatema. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. Thanks for your input on DiorShow. I love that mascara and am looking forward to trying the new colors.

Welcome to MuT, LilChocolate! I'm Janelle *from NY* nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And I got mine today... how's that for fast service!? LOL Will be trying it tomorrow!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That is fast service! Did you use regular shipping? I need to order some items from Sephora and am debating whether or not to order online or go to the store, which is like 5 miles from my house. The only reason I would order online is because they actually have samples of things that I want.

Originally Posted by Marisol That is fast service! Did you use regular shipping? I need to order some items from Sephora and am debating whether or not to order online or go to the store, which is like 5 miles from my house. The only reason I would order online is because they actually have samples of things that I want. I just had their regular UPS ground. I usually get stuff in 1-2 days from them
wink.gif

Welcome to MuT lilchocolatema
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by lilchocolatema Dior Show (IMO) is the only colored mascara that you can use by itself and still get AWESOME color. Most brands you have to apply black mascara first for the colored mascara to have something to adhere to. I'll be purchasing a tube of the blue mascara soon, that stuff is too wonderful.

Never ever tried a fuchia color before! In fact, I never knew it existed.

I think it's worth experimenting with!

I think the purple would look pretty neat!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz what colored mascara looks good on hazel eyes?

this is a really great mascara but i wish the black color was darker like lancome's hypnose.

Latest posts

Back