(Discussion) Secret Santa 2013 is coming soon!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just got back in town today and still no package. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm hoping that there was a post office hold up and it want taken from my porch or something. Are you out there Santa? Could you let Zaidi or an elf know what's going on? Thanks!

So I just got back in town today and still no package. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm hoping that there was a post office hold up and it want taken from my porch or something. Are you out there Santa? Could you let Zaidi or an elf know what's going on? Thanks!
I hope your Santa lets you know what's up soon!

I've forwarded the message to see if she still has the tracking to see where it last was. If it was delivered while you were away it's probably stolen. Hopefully it's among those who are just behind in being delivered.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've forwarded the message to see if she still has the tracking to see where it last was. If it was delivered while you were away it's probably stolen. Hopefully it's among those who are just behind in being delivered.
Eek, hopefully it is just running late.  

BTW - I know there was some talk on this thread of a Chicago meet-up, for those of you haven't seen the details on the meetup thread, we're meeting at Grand Lux on Michigan Ave at 6 tomorrow for a swap and munchies.   I'll post what I'm wearing so folks can recognize me.  Please do rsvp so I know how big a table to get.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  BTW - I know there was some talk on this thread of a Chicago meet-up, for those of you haven't seen the details on the meetup thread, we're meeting at Grand Lux on Michigan Ave at 6 for a swap and munchies.   I'll post what I'm wearing so folks can recognize me.  Please do rsvp so I know how big a table to get.

That's fun!  Do the other big cities do these?  Where are the threads located?

Quote: Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's fun!  Do the other big cities do these?  Where are the threads located?
Just found it. My area hasn't been updated since 2006 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In case? In case? Woman, we've been on the edge of our seats
wink.gif

Yes!  Hahahaha, I've been anxiously waiting for yours @slinka.  

Since our SS season is coming to a close (but its spirit will never die, obvi.), I'm inviting you all to join us over in the Traveling Journal thread!

We're looking for more lovely MUTers to sign up and join in on the fun. Think of it like a circular swap but of course, with a really pretty journal and fun prompts! PM me if you have any questions and hopefully I'll see you over there! (x-posted)

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/139958/traveling-journal

Latest posts

Back