Do eyelash curlers destroy your eyelashes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything to a limit is fine and also with care. When you deal eye lashes one should be careful. Do it Gentle to get the best.

I have found using lashboost has given my lashes not only length but strength too. My lashes are nourished from the inside out. They curl easier and hold better.  Also if you have a lash curler you need to replace the pads on them periodically so they don’t cut your lashes ??‍♀️  But I absolutely love my lashes now and a curling mascara like roller lash make them look ?

hi, am Nicole.

First to answer your question, eyelashes curler can NEVER destroy your lashes if applied gently.

Now, we all know that our choice on make up is affected by so many conditions and weather is at the top of the chats.

Its a full mind blowing tutorial on Glitter Eye Makeup.

click the link above, and you will land on an intermediate page, just click "i am not a robot" to continue and you will land one the best YouTube video on Glitter eye Makeup tutorials 2019.
i wish someone had showed me this all this while, it would save me hours and hours of head aching tests.

I'm almost 100% sure this tutorial will blow your mind away.

its ridiculously easy, girls.
Hope it helps ?

Nicole.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should also heat your eyelash curler with a hair dryer before curling. Helps them stay curled for longer. Just make sure the eyelash curler isn’t too hot before using it.

Lash curlers, when used correctly, aren't damaging, the problem comes when they are used incorrectly or too often, causing injury or breakage and shedding.

Eyelash curlers can be bad for your eyelashes, depending on a few factors. The problem comes when they are used incorrectly or too often, causing injury or breakage and shedding. Proper maintenance and care are essential to prevent pulling or sticking of lashes and more breakage. With good technique, eyelash curlers can be safe for use regularly.

Latest posts

Back